AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

P.O.S. News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

P.O.S. Fund-Raising Site Set Up

Posted by - 12:08 PM on 10/26/12
The official fund-raising site for P.O.S. has been launched, if you'd like to help support Stef with his ensuing medical bills, please consider donating.

Submitted by Oddpac87

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
12:35 PM on 10/26/12
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
People are awesome
12:42 PM on 10/26/12
brook183
Leave the lunchmeat for the sharks
User Info.
Also, vote Obama.
01:10 PM on 10/26/12
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
I'm already voting for the chair.
05:00 PM on 10/26/12
almightykingdom
auri cupiditatem
User Info.
$18314.78 already raised with 119 days left. Amazing to see to that!
05:24 PM on 10/26/12
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
Wish i could help. Glad to see all the support, dude deserves it.
07:29 PM on 10/26/12
ARo2431
User Info.
I hope this raises a great amount of money for him. Medical bills are no fun at all.
03:57 AM on 10/27/12
thebeatch
User Info.
Almost $21000 so far. Pretty cool!
10:19 PM on 10/27/12
Lightsout911X
Expect me standing tall
User Info.
Awesome to see. The person that donated $777 is boss. Crazy that it's already at $22,000+.
10:34 PM on 10/27/12
Charles777
my anaconda don't
User Info.
Holy shit, only 3000 left.
07:53 PM on 12/28/12
replicawatches2
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Look-alike Louis Vuitton Bags : Style Every person Look-alike Replica Louis Vuitton Handbags produce a fashion trend today. Considering that the authentic Louis Vuitton handbags are usually charged exorbitantly, many women who also accustomed to choose the legitimate handbags without consideration for the massive expense engaged today are getting to be more and more captivated with acquiring the particular counterfeit handbags. Virtually every female would like to obtain a elegant carrier from your fantastic variety of replicated Replica Louis Vuitton UK Handbags. Definitely, these kinds of trendy handbags will be the most fuckable trendy components in the modern trend planet. The particular adaptability offers you a great selection that may be match for a lot of situations. Consider as an example the particular look-alike Louis Vuitton smooth denim bag. Pricey cheerful carrier that will accentuate your current clothing. It truly is small , strong. It truly is designed with rare metal shaded highlights and also a vivid yellowish internal, supporting choose your fashion statement. In addition , it could choose your current denims, clothes and also pants. It truly is fashionable, typical and also stunning which it has recently becomes a warm struck available in the market. Compared to the particular legitimate Louis Vuitton handbags, the particular replications will come from reasonable rates that you could be amazed simply by. Alternatively, the schwinn recumbent bike, the particular quickly growth of the net provides provided the way for that large interest in Replica Louis Vuitton handbags and also processing Louis Vuitton handbags. Last week i produced quite a lot by having an counterfeit Louis Vuitton Bag vendor web received a pleasant good deal. I actually retain holding the particular carrier regarding different situations each of the year-round last but not least I actually get the carrier remains in good condition apart from coming from several know due to unintended pumping systems. There are several internet vendors which can be offering processing handbags which can be up to date for the modern day variations to be able to accomplish diverse requires and also likes in the consumers. these kinds of excellent look-alike handbags have the ability to match the taste and also the limited price range of all everyone else. Despite the fact that these kinds of replications may well not appear like the particular naissant flawlessly in all aspects, they will maintain a serious less-than-perfect quality. Anybody can help save a lot of cash in louis vuitton damier fabric simply by purchasing with this awesome site regarding louis vuitton damier fabric. You should y depart your current feedback around the content to let mcdougal realize your current considered.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos