Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 69
07:39 PM on 10/31/12
George_mm
Life finds a way
User Info.
On a serious note I dont get how a band like this and Woe, Is Me afford to tour in a bus
07:46 PM on 10/31/12
D' Evils
User Info.
Not as bad as I expected. I like the singing in the bridge (?) part. Didn't cringe at the lyrics too.

Nope.
YEEEEEEEEEEP!!!
07:51 PM on 10/31/12
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
User Info.
I like this track, im guessing the whole ep will be good
08:21 PM on 10/31/12
bmiller
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's sad because this song, and this band could be good minus the pointless chugs, screaming, r&b/chug pieces. Oh wait... that's their "genre".

It's too bad Tyler Carter didn't realize leaving behind Woe, Is Me was a major blessing, and move on to a good hard-rock (or whatever the fuck you want to call music now) band that doesn't incorporate these, what I call, "warehouse metal-core" shit that Woe, Is Me was all about.

Sad...
08:22 PM on 10/31/12
sordanj
Philadelphia, PA
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I actually like the pop/r&b parts in this track, save the lyrics. I think Tyler Carter has a really good voice, but the "hardcore" stuff just ruins it. It's such a shame that he's fronting some of the worst musicians I've ever heard. All this guitar player is doing is chugging power chords, its pretty pathetic. I would much rather hear his voice over a more progressive Emarosa/Tides of Man-esque sound rather than this bland, over done chugXcore shit.

I'm sure the target demographic is eating this shit up though.
08:22 PM on 10/31/12
dohare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i think the fact that if by some force in the universe Drake or some rapper asked Tyler to sing on their song, he would quit this band and run with it in a heart beat, irks me. The opening riff and singing is cool tho.
08:38 PM on 10/31/12
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
good song
08:59 PM on 10/31/12
theintention
It's like Meow-Schwitz in here.
User Info.
I really enjoyed this song. However, their screamer has absolutely no range, which was my same complaint with W,IM's debut album.

I really enjoy the riff during the chorus though.
09:08 PM on 10/31/12
nick_smizzle
@nick_smizzle
User Info.
tissues
09:12 PM on 10/31/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
I really enjoyed this song. However, their screamer has absolutely no range, which was my same complaint with W,IM's debut album.

I really enjoy the riff during the chorus though.
When I first heard it, It was stuck in my head for a solid month.
10:15 PM on 10/31/12
SweetThye
esta noche sera mia
User Info.
Have to say... the chorus is pretty damn catchy
10:20 PM on 10/31/12
Symphonicaxiom
Tell me it's you or nothing at all
User Info.
Yea, I mean...I am digging these bridges for sure.
10:42 PM on 10/31/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
agreed. Carter's voice honestly irritates the crap out of me.
At this point I'd say I agree. When Number[s] came out I was marvelled at this then underdog and I really could sense his passion. Since then, after numerous guest spots and solo songs I've grown rather tired of his voice. Like Kellin Quinn, he seems to realize that he can sing and over exaggerates. The R&B influences that were once subtle are now pervasive.
11:09 PM on 10/31/12
Ourchestra
User Info.
I keep seeing comments in here that refer to "chugs", "screams", and "R&B" simultaneously. Is it all of a sudden normal to have those three things together in a song or....?
11:22 PM on 10/31/12
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
At this point I'd say I agree. When Number[s] came out I was marvelled at this then underdog and I really could sense his passion. Since then, after numerous guest spots and solo songs I've grown rather tired of his voice. Like Kellin Quinn, he seems to realize that he can sing and over exaggerates. The R&B influences that were once subtle are now pervasive.
this.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version