No Avatar Selected
Cliff notes anyone?
12:54 PM on 11/01/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.

Basically...

Quote:
Rachel Taylor has rejoined He is We and will be writing, singing, and touring in support of a new album. This will all be happening without bandmate Trevor Kelly, however.

and all whole bunch of shit about it not being a competition and everyone should still support the dude too.
01:00 PM on 11/01/12
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
Isnt this band just him and her? They should just go on their own ways and drop He Is We name.
01:14 PM on 11/01/12
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
This is just nuts
01:20 PM on 11/01/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Makes sense, she was the band as far as most people were concerned. It'd be like Hayley leaving Paramore… well maybe not, but no one gave a damn about that guy.

Lol, so true. I'm glad that this situation has turned around.
01:22 PM on 11/01/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Isnt this band just him and her? They should just go on their own ways and drop He Is We name.

That's what I thought at first but I'm sure there is legal mumbo to worry about. He probably realized that he WAY overstepped his boundaries and that no one really cared to see him.
01:53 PM on 11/01/12
fbrrocks
Registered Member
User Info.
yay so happy best news all day
02:04 PM on 11/01/12
Fuck_yeah_dude
Doug J.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well said.
02:26 PM on 11/01/12
Cfw828
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So He is We was She and Him then it was just Him, now it's just She....He is She?!?
02:43 PM on 11/01/12
The_Effort
User Info.
So He is We was She and Him then it was just Him, now it's just She....He is She?!?

Correct. I think.
02:50 PM on 11/01/12
Clown_Baby
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
All I see is a girl who had to film another video to explain herself to help her insecurities. She seems like if she didn't have "fans" to get her through this she would've put a bullet through her head. Whatever happened to people dealing with their own problems on their own instead of having to make long pointless videos explaining a situation that should be their business and theirs alone. Well call this rant the self esteem rant.
02:52 PM on 11/01/12
OdeToTheSun
Exit:Denied
User Info.
wait, is that a whitechapel shirt?
Yep, haha. They did a tour update or some kind of video once where it showed her and Trevor jamming out to them on the road, so it's no surprise to me.
03:13 PM on 11/01/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
Yep, haha. They did a tour update or some kind of video once where it showed her and Trevor jamming out to them on the road, so it's no surprise to me.
such a strange combo. i like it.
03:17 PM on 11/01/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Good for her. I'm looking forward to hearing new songs and maybe seeing them live soon. How does this fit with her health issues?

That being said, all the drama surrounding this band won't help in the future. It'd be better to start off fresh IMO. I'm pretty sure a lot of people have been turned off of listening to HIW because of all the drama.

And I'm pretty sure both Rachel and Trevor are huge metal fans...like that's one of the things that make them consider starting a band together. (If I remember right)
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests