Username
Password
Drama News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Drama
Inside AP.net

I See Stars Kicked Off Falling In Reverse Tour

Posted by: Drew Beringer (11/02/12)
Update: Now I See Stars are claiming that Radke is lying. Let the games begin.

Falling In Reverse has kicked I See Stars off the The Thug In Me Is You tour. You can read an official statement from Ronnie Radke in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 354.
04:15 PM on 11/02/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor | @drewberinger | Locked Groove
User Info.
Ronnie Radke Kicks I See Stars Off TourI wanted to let everyone know I See Stars is no longer on the tour. We had offered them the tour several months back and then not long after we sent the offer, the entire band was arrested for drug possession. If you have been following my story, you know I am very serious about my sobriety and have been sober for 4+ years now. I decided to remove them from the tour at that time as I did not want drug users in my environment. After we informed them they would no longer be on the tour for that reason, their label approached us and asked us to give them a 2nd chance, they assured us the band would not use drugs and they would be professional on my tour. We came to an agreement and I gave them their 2nd chance. Throughout this entire tour, they have been unprofessional. They have rarely showed up on time and have caused undue difficulty on my crew plus employees of the various venues. It's been next to impossible to keep the show running on time. I feel at this point we have no choice but to continue on without them. We're simply trying to deliver the best possible show to all you guys and we don't feel like we can do that with I See Stars. We're stoked to continue on with Enter Shikari, Letlive and Matt Toka (on select dates). I'll see you at the shows. Love and respect, Ronnie.

UPDATE: I SEE STARS REBUTTAL
I See Stars StatementWe have been kicked off the Falling In Reverse Tour by Ronnie Radke. It has nothing to do with "drugs" or "being late" His statement is entirely false. An official statement from Sumerian Records showing the truth of why we were removed is coming. All emails and contracts have been documented and will be shown publicly in the response to Ronnie's post. You will find out exactly what happened and you will be disgusted to say the least. We promise you us getting ejected today has absolutely nothing to do with his lies about drug use on the tour or being late. It has everything to do with Ronnie's antagonistic violent behavior towards us, his ego, his malicious intent, his financial greed and his demands of no one being allowed to know the truth behind the scenes of this tour.
04:18 PM on 11/02/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
i was really expecting something worse.

also, in what world does falling in reverse headline over enter shikari and letlive.?
Brandon Allin
Rented World
User Info.
Both bands are awful, but I have no issue with this.
JeffyDomer
Things are the same.
User Info.
Lol fuck those guys.
04:19 PM on 11/02/12
marsvoltamcr
Registered Member
User Info.
love ISS. Hate everything about Ronnie. Glad they're not touring with that moron now.

And on that note, anyone who looks down on a bunch of young guys in a rock band because they got caught partying needs a reality check. Especially when they themselves, you know, killed a man.
04:22 PM on 11/02/12
Brandon Allin
Rented World
User Info.
love ISS. Hate everything about Ronnie. Glad they're not touring with that moron now.

And on that note, anyone who looks down on a bunch of young guys in a rock band because they got caught partying needs a reality check. Especially when they themselves, you know, killed a man.
If what's in the statement is believed to be truthful, what else would the ISS guys expect to happen? They apparently had an agreement, and it appears they broke it. They can go on their own tour to party.
04:22 PM on 11/02/12
Jake Denning
@Jake_Denning
User Info.
Fuck yeah Ronnie. No care for I See Stars.
04:23 PM on 11/02/12
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
And quietly Enter Shikari and Letlive are owning this tour
04:26 PM on 11/02/12
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.

he himself didnt kill a man...
04:29 PM on 11/02/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Ronnie went through the "rock band partying shit" with drugs and all that. He had a problem; and now he's sober and has been for years. And he does take that very seriously, in fact, he went to jail because of drug possession and not for "killing a man," which is something he didn't do.
04:36 PM on 11/02/12
mynameisgeneric
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ronnie went through the "rock band partying shit" with drugs and all that. He had a problem; and now he's sober and has been for years. And he does take that very seriously, in fact, he went to jail because of drug possession and not for "killing a man," which is something he didn't do.
Prove it
04:39 PM on 11/02/12
leftapart
User Info.
Wow, much respect to Ronnie. Can't blame him at all for kicking them off the tour. Anyone who's recovered from any kind of addiction knows that the last thing you want to do is put yourself in that type of environment where substance at hand is present everyday. Really unprofessional of i see stars to act like douche bags after been given a second chance.
04:39 PM on 11/02/12
xtbs7645x
User Info.
I've been a fan of ISS for a long time cause they are from my area, but they obviously did some stupid crap lately, so I think kicking them is justifiable. On the other hand, I'm not sure how Radke can expect people to take him seriously when he himself has been arrested countless times for worse offenses.

Also, still can't figure out why Enter Shikari is touring with that clown.
Big crowds
04:42 PM on 11/02/12
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
User Info.
So by this logic, Falling in Reverse should be kicked off every tour they're on if another band takes assault seriously...
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS