Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 36
02:27 PM on 11/02/12
atticusfinch
Faith In More Than Steel
User Info.
This thread can only achieve perfection through silence, it would seem.
04:14 PM on 11/02/12
sickydicky
outlander!
User Info.
Your Taco Bell boss gave you the whole weekend off? Must be nice to be sleeping with the head burrito wrapper. Good for you guys, good for you Finch!
i laughed
05:22 PM on 11/02/12
kazuma_ootaro28
User Info.
So, full-fledged reunion then.
05:25 PM on 11/02/12
GiganticOwl
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So basically a full US tour?

TAKE MY MONEY, FINCH! TAKE IT, GOD DAMMIT!
05:39 PM on 11/02/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
So basically a full US tour?

TAKE MY MONEY, FINCH! TAKE IT, GOD DAMMIT!

I wish man but all signs point to no. All the members are doing their own thing and i doubt they would come back for a third time unless something drastic changed. If we want any hope of them coming back, we better pray that the crowd at these reunion shows goes incredibly well to try and sway the band to at least think about another go.

All I really want (more than a reunion) is the scrapped third album though. The World of Violence demos don't count considering that R2K even said they were really bad demos that in no way represented what the would be album sounded like. I mean look at the WOV (song itself) demo and the mastered version. Major difference.
05:45 PM on 11/02/12
GiganticOwl
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I wish man but all signs point to no. All the members are doing their own thing and i doubt they would come back for a third time unless something drastic changed. If we want any hope of them coming back, we better pray that the crowd at these reunion shows goes incredibly well to try and sway the band to at least think about another go.

All I really want (more than a reunion) is the scrapped third album though. The World of Violence demos don't count considering that R2K even said they were really bad demos that in no way represented what the would be album sounded like. I mean look at the WOV (song itself) demo and the mastered version. Major difference.
Get outta here with your "logic" and "sense", Mr. Buzz Killington. I'm not particularly fond of you.
05:54 PM on 11/02/12
marsvoltamcr
Registered Member
User Info.
If I made albums as good as WIITB and SHTS, I'd be happy finishing life as a Taco Bell employee
09:37 PM on 11/02/12
Circa1628
Long suffering Bills fan
User Info.
Maybe you should do a tour then. Food for thought....
This
01:09 AM on 11/03/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Get outta here with your "logic" and "sense", Mr. Buzz Killington. I'm not particularly fond of you.

The truth sucks man. Believe me- I want Finch back bad. I would back the band any way possible (I always have) to keep it financially afloat. I LOVE SHTS and everything that came after. I still listen to their music on a weekly basis and I barely listen to any bands from that scene anymore.

What I'm trying to say is that Finch means a lot to me. I hope I'm wrong and the band comes back but I'm sure that wont happen. I hope they at least press SHTS.
01:43 AM on 11/03/12
Evan123
User Info.
just tour the record front to back one last time you assholes.. more importantly come to toronto.
01:47 AM on 11/03/12
roberthuston
User Info.
Tour. Tour. Tour this album. Do. It.
01:48 AM on 11/03/12
roberthuston
User Info.
just tour the record front to back one last time you assholes.. more importantly come to toronto.
Agreed.
01:50 AM on 11/03/12
roberthuston
User Info.
Fuck a reunion. Tour. Seriously. Unlike a Startling Line, or TBS full album show, if they toured, they'd be nothing but full-fledged fans of . . . that album. Period.

Oh well. Still very grateful for that album.
04:05 AM on 11/03/12
theintention
It's like Meow-Schwitz in here.
User Info.
Your Taco Bell boss gave you the whole weekend off? Must be nice to be sleeping with the head burrito wrapper. Good for you guys, good for you Finch!

And what do you do that is so god damn awesome?
11:09 AM on 11/03/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
This makes 2 California shows and 1 UK show.

I agree with everyone else in saying that they should just do a US tour even if it just a handful of cities like TSL.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos