Username
Password
Paramore News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 36.
04:03 PM on 11/02/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
i don't know, i'm just really excited about this. The Blogs, photos, everything they tweeted was really interesting so i'm hoping this really delivers, and ends up being their best effort.

Most Anticipated.
04:25 PM on 11/02/12
Bigballsinyoazz
User Info.
it's not their fault too band members had to get all pissy and leave. Why should that affect how much you like the music? this goes double to the person whose favourite band they were.
Didn't some homies say they were manufactured or something?
04:59 PM on 11/02/12
katietheskatie
walking on a wire on the ground
User Info.
I always expect songs in the same mood as Let The Flames Begin. That's such a powerful jam when they play it live. But at the same time, I guess the Farros had a lot to do with it. Anyway, I'm really excited to hear their new material
that was the kind of stuff i was hoping for on brand new eyes, i loved a lot of the songs but others felt like they could have been better than they were. i think they were rushing brand new eyes to get it done before they went on tour with no doubt, so i'm happy for them to have taken their time on this if it means they can get it exactly how they want it.
05:16 PM on 11/02/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
no
07:09 PM on 11/02/12
pepster50
User Info.
And on another relevant note, Hayley Williams had to take a shit tonight.
08:34 PM on 11/02/12
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
In this most bitter, childish, resentful exit statement of all time. It read like a 17 year old jaded ex boyfriend's blog. (Which I mean, aside from the age, it was) I'm not sure how much credence to take from something that was obviously meant to wound deep, for no reason at all.
09:44 PM on 11/02/12
torres
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think with the 4 songs the band released post-Farro, Taylor York proved he's every bit as good of a musician as Josh Farro. They're going to be alright.
10:02 PM on 11/02/12
skibby15
Registered Member
User Info.
excited to hear this. seems like it's taking forever
03:51 AM on 11/03/12
jigger88
User Info.
I can't wait to hear how a string octet and a gospel choir would blend into their sound. :D
08:12 AM on 11/03/12
axel182
User Info.
I hate the fact that every day i get news of awesome bands recording or finished their records but there is no new song to get a small taste.
10:48 AM on 11/03/12
EatShit182
Misanthrope
User Info.
I wonder how long until we get to hear it..
01:19 PM on 11/03/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
This is high on my anticipated list. Whenever it comes out.

I'm a huge fan of the Farro's work in the band, but I hope that Paramore can prove that they can still make some awesome songs.
01:38 PM on 11/03/12
FNF
You are the only exception <3
User Info.
it's not their fault too band members had to get all pissy and leave. Why should that affect how much you like the music? this goes double to the person whose favourite band they were.
+1 internets to you for making sense.
02:24 PM on 11/03/12
sevinw0rds
Polyrhythms!
User Info.
I hate the fact that every day i get news of awesome bands recording or finished their records but there is no new song to get a small taste.
Nothing's been mixed yet, they're just finished recording. Just a little while longer, dude, I'm sure they'll come through.
06:42 PM on 11/03/12
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
I always expect songs in the same mood as Let The Flames Begin. That's such a powerful jam when they play it live. But at the same time, I guess the Farros had a lot to do with it. Anyway, I'm really excited to hear their new material
Hayley actually wrote a pretty lengthy blog discussing the feeling of LTFB and how they wrote a song in that vein for this album!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums