Username
Password

11:15 AM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
a speedo model
an enthusiast
Chicago, IL
Male - 27 Years Old

Kind of shocked by the bad reviews. Anyone else playing? I'm enjoying this a lot so far, Battlefield 3 vibe throughout it which makes sense.
02:11 PM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
FallOutWeeze
Millwaukee, WI
Male - 21 Years Old
Pretty sure no one is gonna be playing it after tomorrow.
02:24 PM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
a speedo model
an enthusiast
Chicago, IL
Male - 27 Years Old
Pretty sure no one is gonna be playing it after tomorrow.
Yeah, myself included haha.
02:27 PM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
No Avatar Selected
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
There is literally no point in this game existing. I mean it's a good game but it's Battlefield-lite. I, along with many others, would just rather play Battlefield.
03:23 PM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
a speedo model
an enthusiast
Chicago, IL
Male - 27 Years Old
There is literally no point in this game existing. I mean it's a good game but it's Battlefield-lite. I, along with many others, would just rather play Battlefield.
My brother says that the first is his favorite first-person shooter. This game has some of the most interesting/enjoyable missions from any FPS I've played.
03:45 PM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
No Avatar Selected
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
My brother says that the first is his favorite first-person shooter. This game has some of the most interesting/enjoyable missions from any FPS I've played.

That's fair, but it's just not for me! Reviews have been slightly harsh but I can definitely see the reasoning behind them.
07:58 PM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
FallenEmpyr
Anchorage
Male - 24 Years Old
This game is HORRIBLE. The first Medal of Honor is so much better. I will say the killstreak system is the best in any multiplayer game I've ever played.
11:38 PM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
nowFace
She's making the rounds!
Southern California
Male - 23 Years Old
I saw the cut scenes for this game...that's all I needed to see what the reviews were talking about.
05:13 AM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
a speedo model
an enthusiast
Chicago, IL
Male - 27 Years Old
That's fair, but it's just not for me! Reviews have been slightly harsh but I can definitely see the reasoning behind them.
I understand, I too prefer Battlefield. I understand the reviews to an extent, I think when Black Ops 2 comes out I'll become upset.
This game is HORRIBLE. The first Medal of Honor is so much better. I will say the killstreak system is the best in any multiplayer game I've ever played.
Really? I think this game improved almost everything from the first game, the only thing that was worse was the character development I think.
08:22 AM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
brentkid
I am no king.
Jersey
Male - 25 Years Old
Wish they had just kept the multiplayer the same. It's sort of a "whatver" game. You won't buy it over the other shooters coming out, but if you got it beforehand, it's just sort of there. You won't be blown away by it or play it much.

I don't think the CG cutscenes could have worse models for people though. The little girl seriously looks deformed.
08:22 AM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
thesinkingship
blackwitababy
Tralfamadorian
Shit, there hasn't been a good Medal of Honor since Frontline. They should have stuck with WWII shooters.
08:50 AM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
a speedo model
an enthusiast
Chicago, IL
Male - 27 Years Old
Wish they had just kept the multiplayer the same. It's sort of a "whatver" game. You won't buy it over the other shooters coming out, but if you got it beforehand, it's just sort of there. You won't be blown away by it or play it much.

I don't think the CG cutscenes could have worse models for people though. The little girl seriously looks deformed.
The little girl is fucking scary, so is the wife.

I can see playing this more than Black Ops II at the end of the day once Halo 4 excitement dies out.
03:29 PM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
EchoPark
promesas son sombras
Sydney AUS/Toledo OH
Male - 33 Years Old
last Medal of Honor reboot had some good moments in Campaign but Multiplayer was awful. I have no hopes for this release
03:32 PM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
No Avatar Selected
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
I understand, I too prefer Battlefield. I understand the reviews to an extent, I think when Black Ops 2 comes out I'll become upset.

Blops 2 will suck terribly, like the last few COD's imo, people will still buy it though.
03:45 PM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
Liam_Pace
Air Jordan
Denver, CO
Male - 28 Years Old
heard this game was fantastic

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music