Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 58
01:03 PM on 11/05/12
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
I'm not familiar with BTBAM. What's a good album to start with/what's their breakout album that they might play a lot of?
01:28 PM on 11/05/12
skibby15
Registered Member
User Info.
wish there was a date closer to indy. might make it to chicago, though.
01:28 PM on 11/05/12
skibby15
Registered Member
User Info.
I'm not familiar with BTBAM. What's a good album to start with/what's their breakout album that they might play a lot of?
colors. they'll probably play a lot off their new album, which i like a lot.
01:30 PM on 11/05/12
TypicalMiracle
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I will definitely be at the Miami date and maybe Orlando or Tampa. Coheed kicks so much ass live and I've heard good things about Russian Circles live show..I never really got into BTBAM but I'll give Colors a listen.
01:47 PM on 11/05/12
MattArkin
User Info.
Seems mutual... From what I understand from comments I have seen on some sites most BTBAM fans that are going to this would most likely leave after BTBAM played. The vocals of each respective band seem to be the "hang up" from both opposing fanbases. While I think Coheed fans could definitely appreciate BTBAM's crazy instrumental work and some BTBAM fans could probably appreciate a few of Coheed's less poppy, more progressive songs...ultimately the vocals of both bands are going to close a lot of minds.
yeah... i'm a btbam fan and i really don't like coheed's vocalist haha
02:00 PM on 11/05/12
RyanGarner
Registered Member
User Info.
Alaska and Colors are their best but they'll probably play a lot from The Parallax II: Future Sequence since it was just released.
02:09 PM on 11/05/12
Southard
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hmm. Coheed are playing Radio City on my birthday next year. I may have to buy a ticket as a present to myself.
02:25 PM on 11/05/12
thedaywedied
twitter.com/thesouth
User Info.
...wow. That's an interesting lineup.
02:26 PM on 11/05/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Colors
02:52 PM on 11/05/12
YoShitsGoinDown
User Info.
That....is not a good idea. I doubt they'll be able to fill it up and, as when Gaslight played there, is sort of an awkward place for a band like them. On the other hand, I imagine it must be a big deal for a band to play Radio City so cool that they at least booked it.
They will fill it, but seeing them play in a seats-only venue is going to be bizarre.
03:19 PM on 11/05/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Seems mutual... From what I understand from comments I have seen on some sites most BTBAM fans that are going to this would most likely leave after BTBAM played. The vocals of each respective band seem to be the "hang up" from both opposing fanbases. While I think Coheed fans could definitely appreciate BTBAM's crazy instrumental work and some BTBAM fans could probably appreciate a few of Coheed's less poppy, more progressive songs...ultimately the vocals of both bands are going to close a lot of minds.
yeah i mean instrumentally, both of these bands make sense on tour although BTBAM is more aggressive, but yeah, a lot of people are going to be turned off by screaming. as for myself, I love heavy and I enjoy Coheed so its a perfect combination for me.
03:25 PM on 11/05/12
CokeorPepsi
User Info.
Love all 3 bands definitely going to try and go to this.
03:37 PM on 11/05/12
swboyd
The Screaming Wind
User Info.
This might be worth it if Between the Buried and Me decides to play something other from their pre-Colors material, IMO. The new album just kinda bored me. Still need to check out the new Coheed album though, but Russian Circles might be the best band on this lineup. Good for them to get on this tour.
03:54 PM on 11/05/12
theagentcoma
Mouthpiece for the Mental
User Info.
First tour I'll go to where I've liked all 3 bands.

See you in Seattle.
04:54 PM on 11/05/12
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
Damn what a tour, all bands I should listen to more of as well. Congress seems big for em though.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos