Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

AP.net Chat: MOD SUN & Pat Brown

Posted by: Jake Denning (11/06/12)
Update: The chat is now over. Many thanks to MOD for chatting with us tonight. Catch him on tour with G-Eazy right now, and Man Overboard and Never Shout Never later this month. Check out modsunmusic.com/shows for dates.

MOD SUN & Pat Brown (Sing It Loud) will be chatting in this thread at 9pm EST/6pm PST. Feel free to stop by and talk about their current tour with G-Eazy, as well as MOD SUN's upcoming tour with Man Overboard and Never Shout Never. Heck, chat about ScHoolboy Q and P.O.S. with them if you'd like.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 109.
05:59 PM on 11/06/12
Jake Denning
@Jake_Denning
User Info.
Rules for Chat
Be respectful. Don't be afraid to ask questions, but make sure that you aren't crossing any boundaries of any sort. If you have any hesitations about posting a certain question, odds are you shouldn't post it. Disrespect will not be tolerated and will be met with a deleted post and a ban.

Double, triple, and quadruple posts will be deleted, along with posts that are overly modified to get attention. No extra formatting is needed; I'm sure they can read just as well as, if not better than, most of us.

If they doesn't answer your question, feel free to ask another.

This is not a way to ask them for favors, to ask them if they'll make your voicemail message for you or visit you at your house.

Have fun. The idea is for everyone to talk together and share in a collective experience.

Some Posting Tips

Obviously you need to register for an account to participate. It's free. It's easy.

You may want to add an avatar to your account. It's that little icon by your post and it makes you stand out.

The chat takes place in the comments section of this thread -- it's just like a regular forum thread.

To reply to a post, click the "quote" link on it - and then type your reply. Simple.

To post a new reply, scroll to the bottom of the page and use either the "quick reply" box - or click the "write a comment" button.

If this is your first time on the website, remember that it may take a little getting used to - but we hope we made the experience easy for even first time posters. Hope you have a good time. Don't forget to come back daily to see what kinds of things we have going on during the day. Or follow us on twitter or facebook to not miss any important announcements.
06:04 PM on 11/06/12
the seventeenth
when I think I am, I'm not
User Info.
Today is my birthday, I'm 18... How's life?
06:09 PM on 11/06/12
leftapart
User Info.
Wooo. Mod Sun. I dont keep up with you that much, but are you and Jonny Craigger cool now? I heard you two were going to do a show together soon. How do you feel about everything that happened in the past and now to the present? Sorry if I'm touching on a sore subject!
06:14 PM on 11/06/12
ModSun
Movement On Dreams, Stand Under None
User Info.
Wooo. Mod Sun. I dont keep up with you that much, but are you and Jonny Craigger cool now? I heard you two were going to do a show together soon. How do you feel about everything that happened in the past and now to the present? Sorry if I'm touching on a sore subject!
YO! Thanks for the question. Jonny + myself have always maintained a friendship. Through EVERYTHING! I've got endless support for him + truly want him to be in a happy place. We are playing a show together on November 13th in Los Angeles, CA at The Roxy.
cassxdee
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Are you planning to come to Alabama any time soon? Or to the South? I need to see you again soon!
CaseyMooseRae
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No Stickam this time? (:
06:15 PM on 11/06/12
ModSun
User Info.
Today is my birthday, I'm 18... How's life?
Life is amazing, + for sure buy a scratch tickets...you are gonna win! HIPPY BIRTHDAY!
06:16 PM on 11/06/12
ModSun
User Info.
Are you planning to come to Alabama any time soon? Or to the South? I need to see you again soon!
YES!!!! In February ill be back in Alabama! Most likely Mobile....how does that sound? + plenty of the south will be covered in February as well!
06:16 PM on 11/06/12
ModSun
User Info.
No Stickam this time? (:
Next sunday!!!!!!
06:17 PM on 11/06/12
scrappy12
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Mod Sun your the man. I just recently started listening to your music after hearing your verse in nightstand with some of my other favorite artists mike stud and huey mack. Love your style and i will def. keep listening and be at your show in westchester P.A
-Vince
cassxdee
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Mobile is so far! Come to Atlanta Georgia? Please, You have so much love in Northern Alabama!
CaseyMooseRae
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Good! because I miss ModSundays :D
06:18 PM on 11/06/12
kortniibby
User Info.
Mod Sun!
I'd like to know... what is one thing that can make you smile even on your worst of days?

by the way, you inspire me to stay positive everyday. <3
06:18 PM on 11/06/12
Aksel Stefansen
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey man just wanted to let you know you're one of the biggest influences on my life! I'd started to have doubts about where I was going in life and what I wanted to be doing. Listening to your music properly chilled me out and opened my eyes to so many things like the law of attraction. I now know where I want to be going and one day I'll be playing a show with you for sure! One question though, have you ever doubted yourself? I mean when everything to most people is based around income and careers do you ever think it would be better to just have a regular 9-5 job?
peace and love!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests