Username
Password

Comments: Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 105 of 109
07:12 PM on 11/06/12
YForlife
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
MOD SUN it kinda funny because my mom like all your murch ahe said shes going to by a new hippy snap back LOL PS she is not that old shes only 30
07:13 PM on 11/06/12
CaseyMooseRae
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
MOD SUN has taken off to do a meet and greet here in Portland, OR - if you'd like to attend, the show is currently SOLD OUT, but tickets may become open at the doors last minute.
he didn't even get to say goodbye ):
07:14 PM on 11/06/12
Lazzaritis
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sneak out and do what it takes to get there. Sure, you might be grounded, but atleast you had a great time! WORTH IT. Be a teenager!

I'm with Jake! Don't miss seeing MOD, Pat, an G-Eazy. They consistently kill it every night. Seattle and Portland didnt sell out for no reason.
07:15 PM on 11/06/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
he didn't even get to say goodbye ):
Oh he saw you, don't worry - thanks for showing support! Please feel free to continue posting here at Absolutepunk, we have chats with various different artists from time to time.
07:16 PM on 11/06/12
CaseyMooseRae
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm with Jake! Don't miss seeing MOD, Pat, an G-Eazy. They consistently kill it every night. Seattle and Portland didnt sell out for no reason.
my parents would kick me out so...
07:18 PM on 11/06/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
my parents would kick me out so...
Don't get caught.
07:21 PM on 11/06/12
CaseyMooseRae
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love your thoughts :p
but just know that if i did get caught and kicked out, I'm moving in with you, buddy (:
07:26 PM on 11/06/12
Lazzaritis
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love your thoughts :p
but just know that if i did get caught and kicked out, I'm moving in with you, buddy (:

Your parents should go with you. Persuade them to hang out in the bar. Besides, it's not hardcore gangster rap or Eminem talking about killing his wife.
07:29 PM on 11/06/12
CaseyMooseRae
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Your parents should go with you. Persuade them to hang out in the bar. Besides, it's not hardcore gangster rap or Eminem talking about killing his wife.
they like Eminem...
08:36 PM on 11/06/12
Lazzaritis
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Just saying its different.
09:28 PM on 11/06/12
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Surprising anyone gave a shit about this considering the fucking President was in the process of being elected. Oh wait there was barely three pages lol.
09:45 PM on 11/06/12
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Surprising anyone gave a shit about this considering the fucking President was in the process of being elected. Oh wait there was barely three pages lol.
did you see denning telling that teenage girl to sneak out to see modsun? great role model.
09:54 PM on 11/06/12
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
did you see denning telling that teenage girl to sneak out to see modsun? great role model.
Yeah bro he's a bruh wonder when he will plan his first trip down to CO to you know
09:55 PM on 11/06/12
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Now that the election is over, I'd like CNN to do some polling and see if this is truly the least successful AP.net chat ever.
10:13 PM on 11/06/12
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Now that the election is over, I'd like CNN to do some polling and see if this is truly the least successful AP.net chat ever.
http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2349372 55 comments OOOF.
there was another one with fewer comments but the quality of this one knocks it below.

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=634182
lol 5 questions answered

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests