Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Veara Post Studio Update [Video]

Posted by: Jason Tate (11/07/12)
A studio update from Veara can be found in the replies.

Submitted by logandallimore

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 15
10:15 AM on 11/07/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
10:58 AM on 11/07/12
simplejack
Soundtrack of My Silence
User Info.
no new song clip? worthless.
11:01 AM on 11/07/12
JayBee420
Bright and Early
User Info.
Dan Korneff is the shit.
01:53 PM on 11/07/12
Stephin_DC
Registered Member
User Info.
I feel like these guys arrived 2-3 years too late, and because of that their first record sounded a little outdated
03:34 PM on 11/07/12
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
User Info.
I like this band, but seriously they have done next to no touring for so long, their popularity has to have tanked hopefully with the new album they will actually make a push to at least get semi-big in the pop punk scene
03:35 PM on 11/07/12
*dannyg*
dannygcanfly
User Info.
I'm really stoked about this next release, What We Left Behind is one of my favorite pop-punk albums ever.
05:44 PM on 11/07/12
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
User Info.
This album has taken a longggggg time. But I am very excited for it.
06:52 PM on 11/07/12
irishcarbomb
Veara / Bradley
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey guys, Brad from Veara here. I just wanted to mention that we will be posting as much info as we can as details come along for the album. Some we will save and some we will just mention randomly on socials sites and whatnot. I know it's been a long time and we've been working as hard as we can and doing what we can to get this moving along as fast as possible, as well as the label. So in the meantime, we will post these videos and updates until we can get back on the road. Also thanks to Jason Tate for posting this. We are EXTREMELY excited about this record and cannot wait for you to hear what we have. Ya'll have a good one!
07:30 PM on 11/07/12
*dannyg*
dannygcanfly
User Info.
Hey guys, Brad from Veara here. I just wanted to mention that we will be posting as much info as we can as details come along for the album. Some we will save and some we will just mention randomly on socials sites and whatnot. I know it's been a long time and we've been working as hard as we can and doing what we can to get this moving along as fast as possible, as well as the label. So in the meantime, we will post these videos and updates until we can get back on the road. Also thanks to Jason Tate for posting this. We are EXTREMELY excited about this record and cannot wait for you to hear what we have. Ya'll have a good one!
Thanks a ton! We're all really stoked for this next album, and hope its up to par with the last! Hope to see you all in 2013!
09:06 PM on 11/07/12
WeWereGiants
Cold hands, Lips blue
User Info.

This makes me extremely excited. Can't wait for the album, and then you have to come back to Australia :)
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests