AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 90
08:51 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
This isn't the song that got cut from the record, this is just her singing one of the choruses.
I didn't say it got cut from the record. I said that they didn't use this version. Everyone knows that "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe" is on the record.
08:52 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
Some people have listened to kendrick for years...not just jumping the bandwagon now
08:53 AM on 11/08/12
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
I didn't say it got cut from the record. I said that they didn't use this version. Everyone knows that "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe" is on the record.
I'm just sayin that this is not the one that got because they were messing with her vibe. Or whatever, actually not that important.
08:54 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Glad someone appreciated that.

But for real though I'm starting to think Darrick and Spo were right maybe, because the idiots seem to be coming out of the woodworks professing their undying GOAT boners for Kendrick. Sigh. Still love the record, however.
Darrick and Spo? haha. Lots of people have been listening to K for awhile, 3 years myself.
08:54 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
I'm just sayin that this is not the one that got because they were messing with her vibe. Or whatever, actually not that important.
Oh! Got you. Let me change that.
08:56 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
Darrick and Spo? haha. Lots of people have been listening to K for awhile, 3 years myself.

Exactly dre.
I guess only a very few people can be true fans. Ha
08:59 AM on 11/08/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
I think you missed the point of my post. Were you there when all hell broke loose that one night in the GKMC thread? Sorry I can't remember. I wasn't referring to you as an idiot either if that wasn't clear.....
09:01 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
I think you missed the point of my post. Were you there when all hell broke loose that one night in the GKMC thread? Sorry I can't remember. I wasn't referring to you as an idiot either if that wasn't clear.....
Ah, nope. But I definitely remember there not being as many responses to KL news as there are now. Makes sense though, he did sell 242K copies, haha.
09:01 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.

Mhmm, dipshit.
Just shut up
09:02 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Exactly dre.
I guess only a very few people can be true fans. Ha
Well, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut about some people on this site in reference to hip hop - let me put it that way, haha.
09:03 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
Well, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut about some people on this site in reference to hip hop - let me put it that way, haha.

Yeah..I wish some did
09:05 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Haha, I meant some of the ones that probably got into it because they had a few Black friends or because it's "cool" or "different".
09:06 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
Haha, I meant some of the ones that probably got into it because they had a few Black friends or because it's "cool" or "different".

Oh I hear you there. "It's cool my best friend is black" haha
Any other great hip-hop recs this past year? I really dig kendrick n ab-soul's album a ton, oh and macklemore's latest caught me by surprise
09:06 AM on 11/08/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
Ah, nope. But I definitely remember there not being as many responses to KL as there are now. Makes sense though, he did sell 242K copies, haha.
Oh never mind, sorry. Long story, and I now regret bringing any of this up.

Mhmm, dipshit.
Just shut up
Listen fucker, I don't think you even know what I'm talking about
09:07 AM on 11/08/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
Never posting in the news forum again, lesson learned, bye

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music