Username
Password
Rise Records News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 90 of 90.
08:42 AM on 11/08/12
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
Adema's self titled is to this day one of my all time favorites. Still has a very unique sound. I started a n-metal thread awhile back. Other great ones; Sw1tched, Ill Nio, and 40 below summer.
damn i think i had one of their songs on a 2003 sampler (i think it was called "self medicate" or something, i still have the chorus stuck in my head), were their full lenghts decent for the genre ?
09:39 AM on 11/08/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Omga
User Info.
damn i think i had one of their songs on a 2003 sampler (i think it was called "self medicate" or something, i still have the chorus stuck in my head), were their full lenghts decent for the genre ?

Definitely, Invitation To the dance (their best) was my favorite CD for years. I still find it unique and it's worth seeking out. Now it can seem immature (n-metal often was) but listen to the songs Step into the sideshow, rope, and still life.
10:00 AM on 11/08/12
Acad08
@explorerbri
User Info.
Not too keen on the album as a whole, but my favorite part is the quarter note triplet tempo modulation in Princeton Ave! LEGIT!
10:46 AM on 11/08/12
DiscosBack
User Info.
Why did a dubstep song need to be on this EP? Terrible one at that.
It's trap.
11:00 AM on 11/08/12
DiscosBack
User Info.
11:40 AM on 11/08/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
terrible terrible terrible
12:12 PM on 11/08/12
theintention
It's like Meow-Schwitz in here.
User Info.

Who fucking cares? It's awful, doesn't match the music, and is tacky. And I am a fan of EDM.
01:03 PM on 11/08/12
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
What the hell is up with those lyrics?
01:13 PM on 11/08/12
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
I know exactly what screamo was originally, and that this type of music has falsely took over the name due to ignorance... I was simply referring to it that way because that's how the kids on this site talk... shut the fuck up and don't critrque me on what lamens terms I decide on using

Chill out bro.
02:18 PM on 11/08/12
DiscosBack
User Info.
Who fucking cares? It's awful, doesn't match the music, and is tacky. And I am a fan of EDM.
You must be mad they ran the trap.
06:24 AM on 11/09/12
pepster50
User Info.
What does this even mean?
it means they don't sound like every single other chugga chugga generic breakdown band. Atleast they bring something new to the table. Now does it work? Thats a listeners opinion but I actually enjoyed it. Is it amazing? Definately not, but those first 3 songs are really catchy and surprisingly I can stomach through the cheesy chug chug parts. Which I can't say about 85% of the rest of the genre, so these guys must be doing something right.
01:23 PM on 11/09/12
jenovaproject
User Info.
Adema's self-titled is surprisingly good still.....
01:52 PM on 11/09/12
Mario57
User Info.
Definitely, Invitation To the dance (their best) was my favorite CD for years. I still find it unique and it's worth seeking out. Now it can seem immature (n-metal often was) but listen to the songs Step into the sideshow, rope, and still life.
thanks, i don't know if it's because of my age (i was veeeeeeeeeery young when i got into music by listening to nu metal bands) but i still have a soft spot for some nu metal bands like Sevendust, Lostprophets first album, and a lot of french ones. i'll check them out later
01:54 PM on 11/09/12
Mario57
User Info.
hmm it sounds solid, it kinda sounds similar to Eighteen Visions and Unwritten Law's old stuff
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests