Username
Password
Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 24 of 24
04:44 PM on 11/09/12
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
User Info.
i don't think the point is if they're still heavy or not... it's just that they're so much better when they blend their heavy side with their melodic one than the straightforward metalcore stuff they're putting out now.
I guess that's what I'm saying, but to me this is by far the heaviest stuff they've done and I don't know if I like this direction or not.
04:48 PM on 11/09/12
PetitnaindesĪles
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
I guess that's what I'm saying, but to me this is by far the heaviest stuff they've done and I don't know if I like this direction or not.
samesies, Matt's vocals especially are what put me off these new songs.
10:43 AM on 11/13/12
GhostOverground
User Info.
Matt Davies (vocals) has always made a point that FFAF has no genre. They are too heavy for rock/alternative label, they've never been actually hardcore (i know, i know 7 ways had a ton of screaming) and they certainly aren't punk. They've been heavy at times, and they've been soft at times (don't forget Tales Don't....) but they certainly aren't metalcore, or at least haven't been over the past 8 years.
10:45 AM on 11/13/12
GhostOverground
User Info.
Was M&H your favorite album of theirs? I'm guessing based on the username. I see what you are saying about how heavy they play. I think I like the middle ground of heavy/soft, as Hours is my favorite album.
10:47 AM on 11/13/12
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
User Info.
Was M&H your favorite album of theirs? I'm guessing based on the username. I see what you are saying about how heavy they play. I think I like the middle ground of heavy/soft, as Hours is my favorite album.
Hours actually haha. M&H is probably my least favourite, joined just before it came out and chose this name.
11:16 PM on 11/15/12
GhostOverground
User Info.
Ha, I agree. I'm not a huge fan of M and H. Hours is positively amazing.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos