AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

07:30 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
leftapart
Bay Area, CA
Male
I would go with Seattle, even though I don't partake in the weed. It's a city with a relatively low population, compared to other major cities. You'll have to be willing to deal with rain a good deal, but I actually enjoy rainy days. Denver is a great place as well. My family lives in that area and there is a ton of stuff to do in the surrounding area. Burning hot deserts and great skiing in Denver. Go where your heart desires though.

Yes, Seattle has a low population, but Denver's population is even smaller, just barely though. Seattle is the 22nd most populated city in the US followed by Denver at 23.
09:06 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
allthewaysaid
Have a feeling I'll die in my20s...
Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
I visit Austin all the time. Great city, great people, great music scene. Just saw Walk the Moon live and it was fucking amazing.
09:09 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
phillipjacob
@phillipjacob
Louisville
Male
I'd go with Austin, the city and surrounding area is rapidly growing. I've visited there and loved it. The job market there is getting strong and the futures development is off the charts. It's also affordable.
09:11 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
StepsInADance
taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com
Miami Fl
Male - 21 Years Old
I've been all over the US and there's no city I like as much as Seattle.
09:23 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
NaughtyScotty
SSFC
Male - 23 Years Old
love seattle, but the biggest misconception is the rain. we have far more grey overcast days than rainy ones, still equally as depressing though. summers up here are really what make the PNW amazing.
10:48 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
adorejam
San Diego, CA
Male
seattle is the shit. high probability i end up moving there someday.
I get it.
11:06 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
trevorshmevor
Tempe, AZ
Male - 25 Years Old
Denver. Denver all day long.
11:52 PM on 11/11/12 
User Info.
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
Male - 24 Years Old
haha nope, not the reason. actually probably more of a disincentive for me, if only slightly.
12:30 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
If you're considering Denver and Seattle purely for the weed prospect, I would put a little more thought into it. As it stands, Seattle recreational use law mandates a 25% MANDATORY tax on all rec weed sold, for which, a store won't even open up for another 6-12 months, as recreational users can't use medical dispensaries for their shit, because the 2 are separated. That'll put the price of grams up somewhere around $18. Not only that, DUI laws are going into place in which if you've smoked within the last 1-2 days, you will fail the saliva tests and be charged with a DUI-D. I believe Denver has like an 18% tax too.

Not going for the weed. I could care less, I've never had a problem finding it legal or not. I just want a change of scenery. Dallas sucks, no inspiration or cultural progression anywhere.
12:32 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 21 Years Old
Seattle, because it's the only place I've been to out of your options and it is beautiful. I only go there a few times every few years for concerts, but I always love going, even though the last time I went I got lost a lot because of all their stupid road construction.
12:38 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
To clarify everyone, I've been to both Austin and Seattle numerous times as I have relatives in both cities. I haven't spent as much time in Denver, but the majority of my friends put their votes in on that city. The biggest reasons being that the cost of living is cheaper than the west coast, but the city itself is just a prettier city than Austin....
I'm a hardcore libertarian, and vegan.... but I enjoy fast cars and shooting guns too, you know? So I'm somewhere in the middle... which is why Denver is at the top of my list at the moment.
12:39 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
Seattle, because it's the only place I've been to out of your options and it is beautiful. I only go there a few times every few years for concerts, but I always love going, even though the last time I went I got lost a lot because of all their stupid road construction.

my girlfriend and I are making yearly trips there now after I took her this past spring. Breathtaking city.
12:40 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
love seattle, but the biggest misconception is the rain. we have far more grey overcast days than rainy ones, still equally as depressing though. summers up here are really what make the PNW amazing.

Yeah, I've been there in both seasons. I always describe it as a light mist all day.
12:41 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male

don't get me wrong, I love my weed. But that's not the driving factor here lol
12:47 AM on 11/12/12 
User Info.
adorejam
San Diego, CA
Male