Username
Password
DVD News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
DVD
Inside AP.net

Doomtree DVD Pre-Order

Posted by: Jason Tate (11/12/12)
Doomtree's DVD Team The Best Team is available for preorder.

Submitted by bobcatbob18

Displaying posts 1 - 5 of 5
11:03 AM on 11/12/12
shawnPLAGUES
Steve Holt is a bastard.
User Info.
I will pre-order soon. These guys have been ruling my life for the past year and a half.
11:33 AM on 11/12/12
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
I will pre-order soon. These guys have been ruling my life for the past year and a half.

I had POS' Never Better for a few years then got Bad Time Zoo which really sold me on the fact that Doomtree was a group of artists. I've since been collecting their albums and buying directly from their webstore. Same goes for this dvd which I am SUPER psyched about.
12:19 PM on 11/12/12
shawnPLAGUES
Steve Holt is a bastard.
User Info.
I had POS' Never Better for a few years then got Bad Time Zoo which really sold me on the fact that Doomtree was a group of artists. I've since been collecting their albums and buying directly from their webstore. Same goes for this dvd which I am SUPER psyched about.

Yeah, Never Better was the first record I heard from anyone within Doomtree, but at that point I didn't know that there was anything more to P.O.S. other than his solo stuff.

They've played here in San Diego a few times within the year and I wasn't able to see them at all for various reasons. Really bummed me out.
01:37 PM on 11/12/12
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
Yeah, Never Better was the first record I heard from anyone within Doomtree, but at that point I didn't know that there was anything more to P.O.S. other than his solo stuff.

They've played here in San Diego a few times within the year and I wasn't able to see them at all for various reasons. Really bummed me out.
I just was Sims and Mike Michtlan last week, They said Doomtree would be back (in Chicago) next year so maybe there's hope for a full on tour?!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests