Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 36
02:58 PM on 11/12/12
3GunGaz
Claret and Blue
User Info.
Wow that's suitably overpriced as expected... Looks nice though - and I like his music
02:59 PM on 11/12/12
3GunGaz
Claret and Blue
User Info.
Probably the easiest pass I've made on a vinyl purchase this year.
I'd say no... because you had to post on here about it.

Unless you post this comment for every vinyl release that is... then you win.
03:11 PM on 11/12/12
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
Because teens listen to vinyl.
03:13 PM on 11/12/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I'd say no... because you had to post on here about it.

Unless you post this comment for every vinyl release that is... then you win.
not really anything to argue about with that dude. He obvious does not like their music and for him was an easy pass vinyl wise. Was for me to and not just cause the music is ...not my thing but also its expensive.
03:14 PM on 11/12/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Because tweens listen to vinyl.

fixed
03:16 PM on 11/12/12
WestBroRaptist
User Info.
I think Skrillex is the best band going right now.
03:25 PM on 11/12/12
PIG DESTROYER
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Skrillex is still cool to hate on? Honestly, there are far worse bands/artists. imo he makes fun electronic music, dont see why he deserves so much shit.
Because he's popular. Everyone loved him, then everyone realized that everyone loved him, so they all hate him now. Welcome to the way people's brains work! I could see some people getting angry since he's so often credited as inventing dubstep (when he really just makes electronic music), but it's mostly just hate because he's popular.

I love skrillex. He hasn't put anything bad yet in my opinion.
03:25 PM on 11/12/12
HyperactiveYout
Your twisted change is normal.
User Info.
Or some people actually still use vinyl when they play and would like to have these tracks. I don't see how it's gimmicky when the music started around the form of vinyl.

I'm not hating on vinyl. I'm just saying it doesn't seem to be the best format to listen to EDM. Everybody talks about how it's a lot more "raw", which is sort of the exact opposite description I would assume you would want from listening to Skrillex. I'd say the crisper sound you can achieve with a less analogue music format benefits EDM. That's just my opinion though, but I'll admit if I was a bigger fan of Skrillex the collector in me would buy this in a second anyways.
03:40 PM on 11/12/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
I'm not hating on vinyl. I'm just saying it doesn't seem to be the best format to listen to EDM. Everybody talks about how it's a lot more "raw", which is sort of the exact opposite description I would assume you would want from listening to Skrillex. I'd say the crisper sound you can achieve with a less analogue music format benefits EDM. That's just my opinion though, but I'll admit if I was a bigger fan of Skrillex the collector in me would buy this in a second anyways.
I hear you on that, touche my friend, touche.
03:49 PM on 11/12/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Wow that's suitably overpriced as expected... Looks nice though - and I like his music
Overpriced but with the purchase depending on how many are being made it can skyrocket. I remember when he put out Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites on the glow in the dark vinyl. I think they made 250 or 500 of them and they were going for $30 a piece, which for an EP is absolutely ridiculous. But when they sold out I think I saw them going for $250 bucks a piece.
04:50 PM on 11/12/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
i'm waiting for that gif of him with the bee.

this is overpriced, but it does look like a nice package at least.
04:58 PM on 11/12/12
smowashere
I am Groot.
User Info.
My life is now complete.
05:21 PM on 11/12/12
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
This is pretty cool. The glow in the dark vinyl a while back was better.
06:09 PM on 11/12/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Go listen to Sufjan Steven's the Age of Adz on vinyl and get back to me.
08:14 PM on 11/12/12
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
i have a weakness for records.. almost an out of control addiction... but i wont even touch this. its just too much $$$

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos