Username
Password
TV News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
TV
Inside AP.net

Cassadee Pope Covering Kelly Clarkson

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (11/13/12)
Jump to the replies to watch Cassadee Pope on The Voice performing "Behind These Hazel Eyes" by Kelly Clarkson

Submitted by .dot

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 41
09:55 AM on 11/13/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
10:08 AM on 11/13/12
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Started a bit weak but picked up a tad. still not great. Song rules though, her voice just doesn't have the power that Kelly's has.
10:12 AM on 11/13/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
She gets my vote for the sexiest girl in the scene.
10:29 AM on 11/13/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
she doesn't have a lot of strenght in the low notes, since Torn she's showed that... Regular cover. Kelly Clarkson is unbeatable though.
10:37 AM on 11/13/12
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
User Info.
She definitely doesn't have Kelly Clarkson's voice and wasn't really playing that guitar.
10:46 AM on 11/13/12
The_Effort
User Info.
I didn't really think this was bad at all. She's no Kelly Carlson, but she's definitely got a good voice.
11:02 AM on 11/13/12
kskillzz
User Info.
Usually a fan of her in this competition so far but this is my least favorite performance of hers. She really just can't hit low notes and theres too many of them in this song.
11:10 AM on 11/13/12
Anton Djamoos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
She gets my vote for the sexiest girl in the scene.
No longer in the scene, bro.
11:11 AM on 11/13/12
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
She sucked and the judges lied as usual. I'd rather talk about all the other contestants that shitted on her. Such as Melanie Martinez, Amanda Brown, the old guy, the fat guy, and the girl who sang Celine Dion. Cassadee should definitely be going home this week but stupid Hey Monday and ATL fans love mediocracy and will keep her afloat.

/tangent
11:12 AM on 11/13/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
She's gotta stop trying to tackle songs by incredible vocalists. I think with her voice, the best strategy would be to take songs with more average singers and amp them up.

Big note sounded good, though.
11:13 AM on 11/13/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
She sucked and the judges lied as usual. I'd rather talk about all the other contestants that shitted on her. Such as Melanie Martinez, Amanda Brown, the old guy, the fat guy, and the girl who sang Celine Dion. Cassadee should definitely be going home this week but stupid Hey Monday and ATL fans love mediocracy and will keep her afloat.

/tangent
You understand that there aren't even close to enough Hey Monday fans to swing this thing, right?

This isn't Yao Ming, where all of China votes to make him an all-star. Hey Monday had a following, but this is national television we're talking about.
11:32 AM on 11/13/12
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
You understand that there aren't even close to enough Hey Monday fans to swing this thing, right?

This isn't Yao Ming, where all of China votes to make him an all-star. Hey Monday had a following, but this is national television we're talking about.
She does have like almost 1 million twitter fans doesn't she? You'd have to think that would help at least a little...
11:39 AM on 11/13/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Wow, she nailed that high note! Beginning was a little weak but it's the nerves.
11:41 AM on 11/13/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
No longer in the scene, bro.

She did a solo tour a few months ago. I'm sure it was full of Hey Monday fans.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests