Username
Password
Green Day News - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 113 of 113.
07:57 AM on 11/13/12
Nimrod95
without title since 1769
User Info.
I've yet to listen to Dos. Do I need to be in a rush to?
it's better than Uno imo. Uno sounded too clean for me, Dos is a bit experimental and chaotic, I like that^^
09:07 AM on 11/13/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
I don't think you're the one who should be taking credit. I mean, my god, there's actually a person typing the words that Clown Baby is writing!
on the contrary tho. seems to me like my gentle ribbing of tate angered him into calling ClownBaby an idiot, which in turn lead to the marriage joke, which led to tate exploding in the blink 182 thread.

it's all dominoes, my man.
10:42 AM on 11/13/12
FTank
I just want to sell out my funeral.
User Info.
on the contrary tho. seems to me like my gentle ribbing of tate angered him into calling ClownBaby an idiot, which in turn lead to the marriage joke, which led to tate exploding in the blink 182 thread.

it's all dominoes, my man.
The official Blink thread?
12:11 PM on 11/13/12
PaperLantern
New Valencia in 2010!
User Info.
On first listen, I wasn't a huge fan of Dos, but after a few more I definitely like it better than Uno. I'm hoping Tre is the best of all three.
12:28 PM on 11/13/12
Ashe
You need a mortician baby
User Info.
Why even post in a Green Day thread if you're just going to bitch about them. You absolutely make this site less fun to visit. I don't click on my favorite band's threads to see a staff member shitting on them every fucking time. If constantly coming into a thread and complaining about somebody's music is your idea of something that you want to do, then I feel sorry for you man.
He is never going to change. Any time someone remotely challenges something he says, he gets all huffy about how its HIS site and he does whatever HE wants. Well, no shit dude. Doesn't mean that it isn't a lame thing to do.

I stopped coming here as much after the billionth time a staff member thought they were being cute by taking their own opinion of a band or song and injecting into a news post. Reminded me that this is in no way a real "news" site, and since you can't provide any criticism to them without someone responding with an insult or a power-trippy message, it's take it or leave it.

Pretty lame, but it isn't going to change.
12:51 PM on 11/13/12
ShotgunGold
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So basically, they should have released one album instead of three?

Would be interesting when Tre is out what peoples "Best 10 Tracks" are and whether those 10 match up to Dookie/AI/21st Century etc etc.
04:14 PM on 11/13/12
zporter92
User Info.
He is never going to change. Any time someone remotely challenges something he says, he gets all huffy about how its HIS site and he does whatever HE wants. Well, no shit dude. Doesn't mean that it isn't a lame thing to do.

I stopped coming here as much after the billionth time a staff member thought they were being cute by taking their own opinion of a band or song and injecting into a news post. Reminded me that this is in no way a real "news" site, and since you can't provide any criticism to them without someone responding with an insult or a power-trippy message, it's take it or leave it.

Pretty lame, but it isn't going to change.
He's just so irritating. The only reason I come back is because this is the only site I can find that really posts articles involving all my favorite bands in one place. It's a shame that he isn't willing to change just because he doesn't have to. People piss me off haha
04:40 PM on 11/14/12
RoKKeR
User Info.
Talk about a shitstorm. Jesus Christ, chill the fuck out people.

Anyways, I thought Uno was a decent album. A little bit of new and old and new Green Day in there, but an overall safe album. Picked up Dos today and I already like it more than Uno. Lazy Bones, Makeout Party, Stray Heart, and Lady Cobra are all killer songs. I'm a GD fan and like that we're getting so much new music in such a short span of time, but I can't help but think they couldn't put together a killer album of the highlights from this trio, and then release B-sides later on.

That's my opinion. You all can go back to your bitching now.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests