07:52 PM on 11/14/12
kylejones
Who let you back in the house Meg?
User Info.
$25? Come on now...
08:02 PM on 11/14/12
pth231
User Info.
A small price to pay for the secret to success.
08:32 PM on 11/14/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
I wonder if he's still friends with the guys from Four Letter Lie...wtf ever happened to them?
he is, we talked about that last week.
09:02 PM on 11/14/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
I wonder if he's still friends with the guys from Four Letter Lie...wtf ever happened to them?
He's cool with them. FLL really had potential. To be honest, they should've been where ADTR is now.
09:03 PM on 11/14/12
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Quarter bags don't buy themselves!
09:05 PM on 11/14/12
JayDanielHammer
then-now-maggle.tumblr.com
User Info.
He's cool with them. FLL really had potential. To be honest, they should've been where ADTR is now.

Agreed. Their album with Goldman ruled.
09:16 PM on 11/14/12
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Agreed. Their album with Goldman ruled.
Brian Nagan had a nasty scream! That album was good but it needed Kevin. I think My Surrender would've put them over the top but Jesse had such a weak voice on that chorus.
09:37 PM on 11/14/12
signal to noise
User Info.
is it bad that I read this site everyday and whenever I see this dudes name I'm like "...wait.. who?" I could easily do the two seconds of research it takes to figure out why this guy is posted about on here, but I'm pretty sure it'll lead me into jonny craig related territory (he does beats and stuff, right?). that being said... will this book have stuff about jonny craig's addiction(s)?!
09:41 PM on 11/14/12
JayDanielHammer
then-now-maggle.tumblr.com
User Info.
Brian Nagan had a nasty scream! That album was good but it needed Kevin. I think My Surrender would've put them over the top but Jesse had such a weak voice on that chorus.

Im talking about the last Kevin one.
09:47 PM on 11/14/12
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Im talking about the last Kevin one.
Oh ok. I didn't know Goldman produced that one also. I loved that album. Perfect follow up to LYBTO. They were on some great tours to promote that album. I think Kevin jumped ship a little too early. Sucks that his voice is underused in ADTR. Jeremy is a great singer/screamer but it's going to take a lot out of your voice in the future.
11:46 PM on 11/14/12
dominodownfall
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh ok. I didn't know Goldman produced that one also. I loved that album. Perfect follow up to LYBTO. They were on some great tours to promote that album. I think Kevin jumped ship a little too early. Sucks that his voice is underused in ADTR. Jeremy is a great singer/screamer but it's going to take a lot out of your voice in the future.
Tough to say his voice is underused in ADTR, considering their last album was his first. Hopefully we'll hear some more of him on the new one.
12:42 AM on 11/15/12
punkrawker515
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have no idea what his writing style is like, but I'm down with the whole MOD SUN movement. The man's an innovator and he's bringing something completely new and original to hip hop. People are taking notice. His positive message is amazing, and yeah it seems corny, but go to one of his shows and see if you don't leave with a smile. That's powerful stuff.

As a person, he seems spacey and not coherent but incredibly friendly. But the things he's able to do from an artistic perspective are incredible. He and his business partners have figured out the key to making something of themselves through music, and woe be to anyone who denies that. There is obviously much more under the surface than any of us can possibly imagine. You don't go from playing to 4 kids at the garage and having videos of it hit the internet where you are mocked and ridiculed to independent nationwide headlining tours that are selling out without knowing something.

You can hate him, or love him, but you should all have the brains to see what he's done and respect him for it. I am definitely buying the book.
04:48 AM on 11/15/12
PetitnaindesĪles
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
they're still alive, last time i heard they would put out a new album next year
05:55 AM on 11/15/12
spokenword
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
A small price to pay for the secret to success.
laughed so hard
06:12 AM on 11/15/12
VoliminalX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have no idea what his writing style is like, but I'm down with the whole MOD SUN movement. The man's an innovator and he's bringing something completely new and original to hip hop. People are taking notice. His positive message is amazing, and yeah it seems corny, but go to one of his shows and see if you don't leave with a smile. That's powerful stuff.

As a person, he seems spacey and not coherent but incredibly friendly. But the things he's able to do from an artistic perspective are incredible. He and his business partners have figured out the key to making something of themselves through music, and woe be to anyone who denies that. There is obviously much more under the surface than any of us can possibly imagine. You don't go from playing to 4 kids at the garage and having videos of it hit the internet where you are mocked and ridiculed to independent nationwide headlining tours that are selling out without knowing something.

You can hate him, or love him, but you should all have the brains to see what he's done and respect him for it. I am definitely buying the book.
Okay, Mod Sun.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version