Username
Password
The Killers News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Killers
Inside AP.net

Brandon Flowers Sore Throat Leads to Show Cancelation

Posted by: Jason Tate (11/14/12)
The Killers had to cancel their set four songs in during their show in Manchester, UK with Brandon Flowers suffering from a sore throat.

Submitted by LiquorAndDick

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 15
10:42 AM on 11/14/12
SeanEBoy2686
twitter = SeanAndHeard
User Info.
That sucks, both for him and the fans... how awkward. But he did seem genuinely sorry. Hopefully they get a new date soon.
11:00 AM on 11/14/12
EmoErk
User Info.
i get a bad sore throat about twice a year and dont sing. I give it up for singers that just like us give colds and have to try and deal with it, im surprised you dont hear about more shows canceled due to this
11:01 AM on 11/14/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Well, at least this is a better excuse than birds shitting on your head. Seriously though, Brandon and the boys will make it up to Manchester.
12:50 PM on 11/14/12
Ohaidere
User Info.
Is anyone more interested in the name of the user who submitted this?
01:52 PM on 11/14/12
Tele72
User Info.
I came here to commend the Killers on not putting on a bad show, but you've shifted my focus quite greatly.
02:43 PM on 11/14/12
Hail Lelouch
User Info.
sore throat? rock and roll
02:47 PM on 11/14/12
leftapart
User Info.
hahahaha nice one
05:18 PM on 11/14/12
Baines on Toast
This is reinvention
User Info.

I knew someone would bring my username up. Seeming as you're interested, my username was/is an experiment. When I first signed up to this site, I intentionally picked a reference to the dumbest lyrics I was aware of at the time because I wanted to see whether or not I'd be treated like I was inferior around here. You know, the cliche "he's got a shitty taste in music so he doesn't matter" ideology. The aim was to wait for anyone to fall into the trap of doing this and then see how quickly I could change their original judgement. A Psychology class I had a few hours before I found the site for the first time five/six years ago inspired me to do this. I knew a reference to such a "scene" band would get a lot of attention on a site like this so therefore it was ideal.

I consider the experiment an (ongoing) success as I know for a fact I've made a few users change their original judgement on me since I've been here. So there you have it, over and out.
08:01 PM on 11/14/12
MJB12
User Info.
Going to their show in Denver in a few weeks, can't wait to see the new songs live!
09:12 PM on 11/14/12
tinylilnative
Brand New? Nope, never heard of 'em
User Info.
Funny, that's the same reason I missed class this afternoon. Good to know I wasn't the only one just feeling lazy and full of shit.
09:13 PM on 11/14/12
tinylilnative
Brand New? Nope, never heard of 'em
User Info.
I knew someone would bring my username up. Seeming as you're interested, my username was/is an experiment. When I first signed up to this site, I intentionally picked a reference to the dumbest lyrics I was aware of at the time because I wanted to see whether or not I'd be treated like I was inferior around here. You know, the cliche "he's got a shitty taste in music so he doesn't matter" ideology. The aim was to wait for anyone to fall into the trap of doing this and then see how quickly I could change their original judgement. A Psychology class I had a few hours before I found the site for the first time five/six years ago inspired me to do this. I knew a reference to such a "scene" band would get a lot of attention on a site like this so therefore it was ideal.

I consider the experiment an (ongoing) success as I know for a fact I've made a few users change their original judgement on me since I've been here. So there you have it, over and out.
Wow, you are really over thinking an emo music website.
11:47 PM on 11/14/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.

I was gonna make a Brandon Flowers comment, but, you took the non-existing cake
01:24 AM on 11/15/12
brir09
your best bet
User Info.
Funny, that's the same reason I missed class this afternoon. Good to know I wasn't the only one just feeling lazy and full of shit.

heh, nice
11:00 AM on 11/15/12
Baines on Toast
This is reinvention
User Info.
Wow, you are really over thinking an emo music website.
I was*

I'm 23 years old now and couldn't give two shits.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests