12:59 PM on 11/19/12
eriatarka24
User Info.
Yea...no.
01:01 PM on 11/19/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Should be called "How to get a guy, be extremely clingy, lose him, somehow turn it around that he was the one who got the game fucked up, write over dramatic songs about him and profit in 10 days."

I'd read it.
01:21 PM on 11/19/12
skibby15
Registered Member
User Info.
fucking lol
02:08 PM on 11/19/12
InfiniteArms
Foreign everywhere I've been
User Info.
Statler: She must be running out of ideas?
Waldorf: Yeah, she has to write about other people's relationships now too, I guess.

Ooooh ohoho o ho ho ho oh!!!!!!!!!!!
I laughed.
02:09 PM on 11/19/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
hahahahah

YES

y'all should check the Fine Bros video about her too.

03:06 PM on 11/19/12
leftapart
User Info.
poodlesandcuddleslicklickflowerpowe r asked:
um hey dr. swift, i like have relationship problems, my bf and i are like totally broken up and stuff and he like cheated on me but like i cheated on him first! so its like okay right? cuz it cancels each other out? but anyways i like still totally miss and his hot bod and i see him at school and im like damn i miss him but he wont talk to me like what should i do?

from the doctor herself:
you are never everrrrrrrrrrr EEEEEEVVVVVERRRRRRRRRRRR getting back together.
06:14 PM on 11/19/12
PopPunkKid
extremely old username
User Info.
I find it funny how people give Taylor shit for writing about relationships so much. Is it wrong that she actually writes about things that are from the heart? Pretty sure 90% of the bands covered on this site write about breakups and the ups and downs of love, too. Or do current day pop stars have to write about one night stands, partying, and drinking to be accepted?
07:57 PM on 11/19/12
just.Starla.
I put my bra on one boob at a time
User Info.
And this will work out well. Or not.
08:45 PM on 11/19/12
xjdizzle
User Info.
Next up: Ben Roethlisberger teaches abstinence.
Him and Taylor Swift should date lmao... Seems like that's the replica of most relationships, Blonde ditz and the Douchebag lol/
08:51 PM on 11/19/12
xjdizzle
User Info.
I find it funny how people give Taylor shit for writing about relationships so much. Is it wrong that she actually writes about things that are from the heart? Pretty sure 90% of the bands covered on this site write about breakups and the ups and downs of love, too. Or do current day pop stars have to write about one night stands, partying, and drinking to be accepted?
From the heart? Those kinda people have none. I'm willing to bet Taylor's just like those stupid girls who love attention and treated like shit then go back and forth and somehow get off from it. If you wanna go there.. 80 percent of people in this time don't really even truly know romance is and is pretty much dead. From how shallow and stupid that song " getting back together is" Pop artists like her have no substance. At least the music in this scene is more well thought when it comes to the topic.
09:41 PM on 11/19/12
PopPunkKid
extremely old username
User Info.
From the heart? Those kinda people have none. I'm willing to bet Taylor's just like those stupid girls who love attention and treated like shit then go back and forth and somehow get off from it. If you wanna go there.. 80 percent of people in this time don't really even truly know romance is and is pretty much dead. From how shallow and stupid that song " getting back together is" Pop artists like her have no substance. At least the music in this scene is more well thought when it comes to the topic.
Good job judging not only her entire songwriting catalog based on a song that is obviously lighthearted and not meant to be taken seriously, but also on judging someone as a person without even knowing them.

"All Too Well", "Holy Ground", "Everything Has Changed", or "The Last Time" from her new album are easily just as well written pop songs as any Jack's Mannequin song. Yeah, I said it.
10:25 PM on 11/19/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
11:22 PM on 11/19/12
xjdizzle
User Info.
poodlesandcuddleslicklickflowerpowe r asked:
um hey dr. swift, i like have relationship problems, my bf and i are like totally broken up and stuff and he like cheated on me but like i cheated on him first! so its like okay right? cuz it cancels each other out? but anyways i like still totally miss and his hot bod and i see him at school and im like damn i miss him but he wont talk to me like what should i do?

from the doctor herself:
you are never everrrrrrrrrrr EEEEEEVVVVVERRRRRRRRRRRR getting back together.
LOl nice!!
09:23 AM on 11/20/12
ChelseaRiane
<3
User Info.
10:33 AM on 11/20/12
theagentcoma
Post Grad Vagabond
User Info.
Am I the only one who doesn't find her attractive....at all? She is super pale, skinny, and just plays awful music. That should be enough.
Not the only one. Girl looks like an albino rat experiencing an allergic reaction. And the stupid face she makes whenever she wins an award. Good heavens.

I'm ok with people liking her because of her looks. Though I disagree, we all have our own tastes. I'm not ok with people liking her because they think she's talented, however. Because she's the farthest thing from it.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests