Username
Password

10:07 AM on 11/14/12 
User Info.
BroekHosen
In my dreams we drift away
S. Carolina
Female - 25 Years Old
If those links are true, it really explains a lot.

Lol, yep. It's hard to have sympathy for people like this.
11:24 AM on 11/14/12 
User Info.
SmeezyBeezy
DahBuhDeezy
MPLS/LA
Male - 26 Years Old
I thought the movie Catfish was good. It was the best Alfred Hitchcock movie that Alfred Hitchcock never made.

False.
12:29 PM on 11/14/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Sit on Santa's lap
Connecticut
Male

But that's what the film's marketing campaign led me to believe!
12:41 PM on 11/14/12 
User Info.
donnyshutup
Mpls
Male - 25 Years Old
Do people really believe this to be authentic? It is so obviously staged. Even if this Sunny person is really that immensely gullible, that does not excuse some of the other unwarranted actions that happened on the show. This show would be a interesting topic if it wasn't so obviously fake. Just like hardcore pawn and breaking amish. It is sad to see our society get so obsessed about this type of programming.
12:58 PM on 11/14/12 
User Info.
SmeezyBeezy
DahBuhDeezy
MPLS/LA
Male - 26 Years Old
But that's what the film's marketing campaign led me to believe!

And that's why I hated the movie. Completely misleading, and the finished product didn't satisfy me enough to forgive that.
01:05 PM on 11/14/12 
User Info.
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
had no idea the show started, gonna have to check this out
01:24 PM on 11/14/12 
User Info.
about3fitty
Registered Member
When I heard the voice I knew it was a girl. Glad I was right. This show is odd but I kind of like it. The thing with this kind of friendship/relationship is that the people only hear the parts they like and make the rest of it up in their heads. People are stupid, if someone is holding something back (such as you seeing them) there is a damn good reason.

This show frustrated me with the stupidity, yet I enjoyed watching it.

haha this sums up mtv pretty accurately
03:50 PM on 11/15/12 
User Info.
DooDooBird
her hot sister got the last laugh

her sister's face looked like it got hit by a bus. but that 18 year old body... yes, please.
09:16 PM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
BroekHosen
S. Carolina
Female - 25 Years Old
Only 3 photos over the course of a year? Some people are just asking to get played.
09:31 PM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
DooDooBird
Only 3 photos over the course of a year? Some people are just asking to get played.

I don't get people. I feel like they must know that the person they're dating online isn't genuine and they're just avoiding the inevitable letdown by not taking any initiative to justify the authenticity of the person on the other end. Just dumb.

I mean, seriously. If you really wanted to make sure you're dealing with someone legit... all you have to do is be like "hey, take a picture of you [doing whatever] and send it to me." So fucking simple.
09:42 PM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
BroekHosen
S. Carolina
Female - 25 Years Old
I don't get people. I feel like they must know that the person they're dating online isn't genuine and they're just avoiding the inevitable letdown by not taking any initiative to justify the authenticity of the person on the other end. Just dumb.

I mean, seriously. If you really wanted to make sure you're dealing with someone legit... all you have to do is be like "hey, take a picture of you [doing whatever] and send it to me." So fucking simple.
I know, that's why it's hard to have sympathy for them
12:53 AM on 11/20/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
Your silence does not protect you
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
I actually like this show. idk it doesn't bother me if it's fake because I think it's interesting.

Creating fake fb profiles is the "thing" to do at my siblings' middle school. I think that's why I have an interest in the show. Almost every day my little sister gets friend requests from fake people. It seems like tons of people she knows does it, but I guess if you're found out, you get a huge backlash, even though they're all doing it. It blows my mind. A girl in hs did this, and the way it played out everybody found out and hated her. It humiliated her and she had to move to a different state. But now it's like everyone does it.

I was smh so hard at Sunny totally dismissing all of the shady stuff they were telling her. Like, she justified him lying about his sisters dying. Come on.
01:48 AM on 11/20/12 
User Info.
MarkJ801
Salt Lake City, UT
Male - 26 Years Old
Is reverse google image search a thing? I've never heard of anything like that.
06:19 AM on 11/20/12 
User Info.
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
Madison, WI
Male - 24 Years Old
Is reverse google image search a thing? I've never heard of anything like that.

tineye.com
06:22 AM on 11/20/12 
User Info.
wall e
Beware of hitchhiking ghosts!
Agawam, MA
Male - 25 Years Old
I actually like this show. idk it doesn't bother me if it's fake because I think it's interesting.

Creating fake fb profiles is the "thing" to do at my siblings' middle school. I think that's why I have an interest in the show. Almost every day my little sister gets friend requests from fake people. It seems like tons of people she knows does it, but I guess if you're found out, you get a huge backlash, even though they're all doing it. It blows my mind. A girl in hs did this, and the way it played out everybody found out and hated her. It humiliated her and she had to move to a different state. But now it's like everyone does it.

I was smh so hard at Sunny totally dismissing all of the shady stuff they were telling her. Like, she justified him lying about his sisters dying. Come on.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos