Username
Password
TV News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 89.
11:58 PM on 11/19/12
Jenajena
Jena ≈ Gina.
User Info.
Still can't wait for her to get second place behind a black guy.

Haha is there even a black guy still? Oh wait Trevin Hunt. Man, he's boring. I could see her losing to Nicholas David though. Terry McDermott is pretty good too.
12:02 AM on 11/20/12
punchlinekid182
This wind changed me
User Info.
she's perfect.
12:26 AM on 11/20/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Can someone make me a gif of Blake? I need that in my life.
12:26 AM on 11/20/12
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
She did good, but I still hate the sound of her voice so I want her kicked off. Cody, Dez, Terry, and Amanda all did great this week, and I actually voted for them lol. I know lots of people hate Dez, but he's not bad

This was legit the only week Cassadee has even lived up to some of her hype. She has been mediocre otherwise, but always gets heaps of praise. idgi. But I will give props and say that even though I don't like her, she did very good this round.
12:28 AM on 11/20/12
mattregan
www.twitter.com/vipregan
User Info.
She's going to win!
12:40 AM on 11/20/12
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
solid performance. been voting for her.

- Gunz
12:50 AM on 11/20/12
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
Aw, poor Cody is so low on the iTunes charts. Vocally his performance was pretty weak, and I hated him up until this performance, but I'm a fan now. His performance skills slayed all of the others. He is so likable, and unlike all the others he's not predictable and actually surprises me every week. None of the others do, even my other faves in the competition. but omg at Cassadee being number one right now. That's pretty cool for her even if it should be Amanda
01:24 AM on 11/20/12
trevorshmevor
User Info.
This was her best performance on this show by a long shot. I'm glad she's made it this far, because at this point even she doesn't win, she'll still be around for a while. She's undoubtedly picked up a large mainstream fanbase.

Still can't wait for her to get second place behind a black guy.

What the hell is this even supposed to mean?
01:42 AM on 11/20/12
NationalProduct
User Info.
she sounded beautiful
01:47 AM on 11/20/12
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
This was her best performance on this show by a long shot. I'm glad she's made it this far, because at this point even she doesn't win, she'll still be around for a while. She's undoubtedly picked up a large mainstream fanbase.

What the hell is this even supposed to mean?

Female singers of semi-established pop/rock bands have come in second to black guys the first two seasons of the show.
03:17 AM on 11/20/12
trevorshmevor
User Info.
Female singers of semi-established pop/rock bands have come in second to black guys the first two seasons of the show.

Haha, for real? I haven't watched the show prior to this season, but shit, that would be pretty funny.
03:38 AM on 11/20/12
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
Haha, for real? I haven't watched the show prior to this season, but shit, that would be pretty funny.

Yeah, man, it's hilarious. I made a joke awhile back about being surprised at the ratings being so high when we all know how it's gonna end.
04:45 AM on 11/20/12
kismet
Occasionally a fan girl
User Info.
She did good, but I still hate the sound of her voice so I want her kicked off. Cody, Dez, Terry, and Amanda all did great this week, and I actually voted for them lol. I know lots of people hate Dez, but he's not bad

This was legit the only week Cassadee has even lived up to some of her hype. She has been mediocre otherwise, but always gets heaps of praise. idgi. But I will give props and say that even though I don't like her, she did very good this round.

All of this.
05:40 AM on 11/20/12
jimmyeatsboys
User Info.
This is the "Big Bang Theory" of reality TV.
woooow, i never thought of it that way...
05:50 AM on 11/20/12
spezialk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Haha is there even a black guy still? Oh wait Trevin Hunt. Man, he's boring. I could see her losing to Nicholas David though. Terry McDermott is pretty good too.
I'm putting my money on a terry/cassadee showdown in the finals.

She really killed it last night.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums