AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

The Appleseed Cast News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

The Appleseed Cast's "Low Level Owl 1 & 2" Getting...

Posted by - 01:25 PM on 11/21/12
Big School Records is working in conjunction with Deep Elm Records to release the Gold and final edition of The Appleseed Cast's Low Level Owl 1 & 2 in a 3LP set on gold colored vinyl. The LP's are not shipping until mid-December and you can get more details on it here.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
01:56 PM on 11/21/12
oldwirehands
billionsandbillions / Chris
User Info.
I already have the first editions, but shit... These are my favorite records recorded in my lifetime. Do want!
02:30 PM on 11/21/12
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
Might have to get these
05:44 PM on 11/21/12
Brian vs Shark
AP's biggest Mike Kinsella Fanboy
User Info.
I want to get them... But they don't have the prices listed
07:03 PM on 11/21/12
TheBaroness
User Info.
I already have the first editions, but shit... These are my favorite records recorded in my lifetime. Do want!
This
07:17 PM on 11/21/12
StartAngry&Mad
Lets get these people moving faster
User Info.
I want to get them... But they don't have the prices listed
My thoughts exactly - I'd love to reserve a copy, but without an idea on price or shipping to Canada, I'm not willing to pull the trigger. With a 1000 on sale I figure I can wait until the release day to see the details.
11:25 PM on 11/21/12
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
User Info.
I want these. But I fear I won't be able to afford them.
08:18 AM on 11/25/12
Choose Bronze
So Weird
User Info.
My thoughts exactly - I'd love to reserve a copy, but without an idea on price or shipping to Canada, I'm not willing to pull the trigger. With a 1000 on sale I figure I can wait until the release day to see the details.

The original deep elm/Gilead media version on black as well as the deep elm/grave face tri-color 2nd press verion(I can't speak for but can only assume the 3rd press silver grave face version was the same as well) were all priced at $35. Though that was a long time ago now. The 3rd press silver came out in 2010 but not remembering anything of that pressing since I already own it twice I didn't pay attention.

So I guess in short, expect $35 or more. Probably more since it seems production costs have gone up/labels charging more due to popularity. The jimmy 3xLP is like $54.

Though every Appleseed release is usually always fairly priced and if you don't own this yet, it's worth it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos