Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
01:37 PM on 11/21/12
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
02:08 PM on 11/21/12
brandneww
User Info.
I wonder how many takes this took. I can see this being an Ok Go video.
03:15 PM on 11/21/12
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
Concept has been better executed before. Kinda cool that it appears to be all one take, but there were certainly a few awkward bits. Of course, it wouldn't be an Eve 6 music video if it wasn't a little awkward =)
03:24 PM on 11/21/12
SumPunk30
Hope you find what you need
User Info.
that was awesome
03:26 PM on 11/21/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
I actually been playing Speak in Code on repeat since yesterday. It's a grower and while I wanted something more along the lines of their debut and It's All In Your Head- this is a solid record.
04:35 PM on 11/21/12
Tim Lincecum
Scotch and water. Hold the Scotch
User Info.
not nearly as impressive as the backwards mutemath video but still impressive non the less
06:28 PM on 11/21/12
yutsmcgee
Penis
User Info.
Shadows damnit, shadows!
08:27 PM on 11/21/12
NorthstarPark
Jiggin'
User Info.
Mutemath and Coldplay.
08:44 PM on 11/21/12
brentstailing
User Info.
Love it.
10:45 PM on 11/21/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I actually been playing Speak in Code on repeat since yesterday. It's a grower and while I wanted something more along the lines of their debut and It's All In Your Head- this is a solid record.
idk for me I liked the album a lot at first but it has gotten worse for me with each listen. It has some really catchy songs and normally I don't complain about lyrics but the album is down right cheesy beyond believe which is something I never thought I would say about an Eve 6 album. Even Horroscope had more depth. Curtain, Moon, and Lost and Found are the only 3 songs I really care about from Speak In Code now.
05:34 AM on 11/22/12
Boucher187
Jonathan "Mox" Moxon
User Info.
One of my favorite albums of the year. Took me about 20 seconds to see what they hell they did to shoot this video. Like it a lot.
07:28 AM on 11/22/12
Forefall
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The lyrics on this album were absolute trash. I used to think they had some pretty witty lyrics :( Music's catchy though. Not as bad as a lot of other comeback albums, however.
10:24 AM on 11/22/12
ramomcferno
It Only Gets Better
User Info.
Solid video for a solid song.
12:33 PM on 11/22/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
idk for me I liked the album a lot at first but it has gotten worse for me with each listen. It has some really catchy songs and normally I don't complain about lyrics but the album is down right cheesy beyond believe which is something I never thought I would say about an Eve 6 album. Even Horroscope had more depth. Curtain, Moon, and Lost and Found are the only 3 songs I really care about from Speak In Code now.

Yeah the lyrics are a little bit too cheesy this time around but I do love Curtain. A lot. It came out when I went through the worst break up ever and I totally identified with the song (even though its written about the Oasis brothers splitting up) and you should check out the acoustic version cause its even better!

I really like Blood Brothers too aside from Moon and Lost & Found but you're right when you say how some songs are super cringe-worthy. "B.F.G.F" is pretty bad hah

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos