Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 70
09:59 AM on 11/24/12
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
I like the first one considerably.

Haven't listened to their last record since it came out, but maybe I should give it another chance.
10:44 AM on 11/24/12
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.
Danger Days is their best album. The band had a brilliant concept and executed it flawlessly.

New songs are great as well - loving Ambulance. Gonna be listening to them for a while!!

EDIT: Ok I wanted to buy these songs but the 7" singles are £7.99 each. Thats 12.80 dollars! Are the records that expensive in America??? Are MCR ripping people off???

It would cost me £40/$64 for 10 songs!! Could just go DD but I've never been keen on downloading.

Will MCR be pressing an actual 'Conventional Weapons' album? Have they said anything about that?
It's $7.99 here before shipping. Shipping is $3.99. I don't know. Might be the only pressing they ever do of any of the singles.
11:30 AM on 11/24/12
stuckonsmile
Singer; songwriter youtube/mrowks
User Info.
I do hate you.

you are crazy.

so are you.

and you.

not as crazy, sill crazy.

biggest crazy of all. Parade is nowhere near the first two imo and it's still a top 10 record for me. Gerard's voice wasn't as cleanly produced as it is now but his performance on that album is incredible. Easily the most passionate work he's done, with almost no production on it, mostly done one or two takes. His voice fucking soars on shit like "Drowning Lessons" and the ending of "Early Sunsets Over Monroeville" is one of my favourite things he's ever done vocally. and they had a sound on that album that was entirely their own, nothing else sounds like that album.
Eh you're living in the past. I took bullets off my computer bc i found it unlistenable. And I didn't like Black Parade until a couple years after owning it.
11:41 AM on 11/24/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Eh you're living in the past. I took bullets off my computer bc i found it unlistenable. And I didn't like Black Parade until a couple years after owning it.
how am I living in the past? Bullets is still an incredible record today. It looks even better in comparison to these two songs or DD and I like these songs and I love DD.
11:52 AM on 11/24/12
Superboy
Bassist extraordinaire
User Info.
Can't decide if I even care enough to listen.

But you decided you cared enough to comment?
11:57 AM on 11/24/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I do hate you.

you are crazy.

so are you.

and you.

biggest crazy of all. Parade is nowhere near the first two imo and it's still a top 10 record for me. Gerard's voice wasn't as cleanly produced as it is now but his performance on that album is incredible. Easily the most passionate work he's done, with almost no production on it, mostly done one or two takes. His voice fucking soars on shit like "Drowning Lessons" and the ending of "Early Sunsets Over Monroeville" is one of my favourite things he's ever done vocally. and they had a sound on that album that was entirely their own, nothing else sounds like that album.
I love all their albums but its fair for people to like some more than others. A lot of it has to do with when people got into the band and what they like. I mean I personally don't hate bullets but I think I have told you before in another thread it just is not my favorite of their material. Its not crazy its just enjoying different things about this band. For the most part I agree with you about most MCR stuff cause I find them to be a good band I just like some of their albums more than others which I am obviously not the only one that feels that way. There are probably people out there who think Bullets is best and some who think Danger Days is so its all a matter of opinion.

I agree with people who find danger days best, people who find bullets best, people who find three cheers best, and people who find black parade best cause they are opinions from fans who support the band. I personally find black parade my favorite.
12:08 PM on 11/24/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I love all their albums but its fair for people to like some more than others. A lot of it has to do with when people got into the band and what they like. I mean I personally don't hate bullets but I think I have told you before in another thread it just is not my favorite of their material. Its not crazy its just enjoying different things about this band. For the most part I agree with you about most MCR stuff cause I find them to be a good band I just like some of their albums more than others which I am obviously not the only one that feels that way. There are probably people out there who think Bullets is best and some who think Danger Days is so its all a matter of opinion.

I agree with people who find danger days best, people who find bullets best, people who find three cheers best, and people who find black parade best cause they are opinions from fans who support the band. I personally find black parade my favorite.
Yeah, I get all that, I just find your opinions crazy man! CRAZY!
01:28 PM on 11/24/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Yeah, I get all that, I just find your opinions crazy man! CRAZY!
I think you care too much...
02:07 PM on 11/24/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I think you care too much...
Haha, I really don't. I'm just fucking about man. Parade's a fantastic album, I can easily see why it would be someone's favourite.
03:35 PM on 11/24/12
stuckonsmile
User Info.
how am I living in the past? Bullets is still an incredible record today. It looks even better in comparison to these two songs or DD and I like these songs and I love DD.
but to claim it's the best thing they've done...
I'm sure even they wouldn't agree it's their best work.
03:36 PM on 11/24/12
stuckonsmile
User Info.
But you decided you cared enough to comment?
It's cool to be apathetic.
04:23 PM on 11/24/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
but to claim it's the best thing they've done...
I'm sure even they wouldn't agree it's their best work.
when did I ever claim it's the best thing they've done?
09:25 PM on 11/24/12
Bryan GribbIe
"Don't get hit"- Isai
User Info.
I do hate you.

you are crazy.

so are you.

and you.

I just want you to know that I am so thankful that you exist/ comment and show support on every MCR post ever. They're my favorite and I love seeing someone appreciating Bullets for what it is. You're my hero, SpyKi, doing god's work.
04:30 AM on 11/25/12
jings
User Info.
Eh, not really feeling these. I think my expectations were raised sky high after hearing the first two.
05:44 AM on 11/25/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I just want you to know that I am so thankful that you exist/ comment and show support on every MCR post ever. They're my favorite and I love seeing someone appreciating Bullets for what it is. You're my hero, SpyKi, doing god's work.
Haha, I just like to take any opportunity I can to express how underrated I think that album is.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos