AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 57 of 57
01:29 PM on 11/25/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
Yeah - Hawthorne w/ Plain White T's, Relient K, Emery, and The Sleeping. Casey passed a week or two later.
02:08 PM on 11/25/12
GreenGentleman
User Info.
So weird, I was just thinking about this for the first time in a long while today. Spinning The Silence in Black and White in his memory.
03:17 PM on 11/25/12
Deartragedy88
User Info.
Yeah - Hawthorne w/ Plain White T's, Relient K, Emery, and The Sleeping. Casey passed a week or two later.
That tour happened in 2006. Casey didn't pass away for a whole year after that.
03:21 PM on 11/25/12
Deartragedy88
User Info.
I can't believe it's been 5 years since Casey passed away. He wasn't friendly to me every time I met him, but it's still sucks when someone from a band you like dies. They have handled themselves quite nicely with such a terrible situation. They have gone on to put out the best material of their career.
05:20 PM on 11/25/12
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
He passed away right at the start of their headlining tour with Escape the Fate, the AKAs, etc.
07:41 PM on 11/25/12
PurpleDinosaurs
User Info.
RIP :[
09:38 PM on 11/25/12
PuxRawkPrincess
There's No Shepard Without Vakarian
User Info.
man I still remember texting one of my friends in tears that night before we decided to go drive around and listen to HH and cry. Cliche or not, that band got me through so much and I'm so grateful I got to meet him a couple times and tell him that. RIP Casey.
09:43 PM on 11/25/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
He passed away right at the start of their headlining tour with Escape the Fate, the AKAs, etc.
Yeah, 21 year old me was so pumped to see that tour. Amber Pacific was also going to be on that tour too.

Hawthorne Heights abruptly canceled the Chicago date of their previous tour with Emery/Tickle Me Pink/The Mile After and I was big into Escape The Fate at that time too.
10:53 PM on 11/25/12
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
crazy to think its been 5 years, glad HH has remained the 4 piece, great respect for this band. from the spotlight, to tragedy, to drama, to diy. r.i.p. casey
11:57 PM on 11/25/12
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
Yeah, 21 year old me was so pumped to see that tour. Amber Pacific was also going to be on that tour too.

Hawthorne Heights abruptly canceled the Chicago date of their previous tour with Emery/Tickle Me Pink/The Mile After and I was big into Escape The Fate at that time too.
That was also the same time when Ronnie first left the band I believe.

I was able to see HH that summer before they did warped tour on their own headlining tour with FFTL, Secondhand Serenade, Brighten, and Powerspace. Awesome tour.
01:26 AM on 11/26/12
rob_mylo
@itstherobster
User Info.

Tickle Me Pink and The Mile After.

Man I haven't heard those names in years!
10:22 AM on 11/26/12
talitha, koum
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
can't believe it's been that long

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT