AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

01:22 PM on 11/23/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
Go out. I didnt know people were still addicted to facebook. I was all about it 2004-09, but once I finished school the glory of it faded.
06:50 PM on 11/23/12 
User Info.
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
Ontario
Male - 21 Years Old
learn how to strip... real good
07:00 PM on 11/23/12 
User Info.
leftapart
Bay Area, CA
Male
Go out. I didnt know people were still addicted to facebook. I was all about it 2004-09, but once I finished school the glory of it faded.

I find this odd only because everyone I knew was hooked on MySpace from 2004 through 2007, then it slowly started dying out, and people started moving to Facebook which seemed to explode in 2009 onward. I'm not on it anymore so I don't know the current state of being but it's interesting to hear a different account.
11:40 PM on 11/23/12 
User Info.
12!21fightchoke
something witty
New Jersey
Female - 22 Years Old
You have pretty good grammar skills, considering your post makes absolutely no sense.
01:34 AM on 11/24/12 
User Info.
xy8797
No Avatar Selected
Female - 26 Years Old
Yes, we give ideas!
10:30 AM on 11/24/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
I find this odd only because everyone I knew was hooked on MySpace from 2004 through 2007, then it slowly started dying out, and people started moving to Facebook which seemed to explode in 2009 onward. I'm not on it anymore so I don't know the current state of being but it's interesting to hear a different account.

I'm still quite addicted to Facebook, as are most people my age (sophomore in college).
04:28 PM on 11/25/12 
User Info.
WaveUponWave
Six days no sleep
Ireland
Male - 27 Years Old

Now that everyone has smart phones it has kicked up another notch. Constant bullshit streamed to your pocket 24/7, people aren't even gonna know they're hooked.

also sensing that some people didn't get the joke/paraphrasing of the title...

05:34 PM on 11/25/12 
User Info.
George_mm
You bred raptors?
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
I dont really enjoy Facebook and social networking but I feel like I have to stay with facebook to stay updated with all of my friends and all of that bullshit. That being said I really hope that once I finish school the glory of facebook and other social networking sites fades fast.
06:00 PM on 11/25/12 
User Info.
WaveUponWave
Six days no sleep
Ireland
Male - 27 Years Old
I dont really enjoy Facebook and social networking but I feel like I have to stay with facebook to stay updated with all of my friends and all of that bullshit. That being said I really hope that once I finish school the glory of facebook and other social networking sites fades fast.

When you finish school it will most likely become more important for staying in touch with friends that you no longer see on a daily basis.
11:32 AM on 11/26/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
Per thread title: Study the English language.
11:35 AM on 11/26/12 
User Info.
WaveUponWave
Six days no sleep
Ireland
Male - 27 Years Old
Per thread title: Study the English language.

Are you fucking serious?
11:47 AM on 11/26/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
Are you fucking serious?

I'm just giving you shit...

On a serious note, stop smoking tobacco... if you're gonna smoke, smoke weed

edit: I went back and read some previous posts... didn't see the picture of Oscar Gamble before now... lmao
12:18 PM on 11/26/12 
User Info.
WaveUponWave
Six days no sleep
Ireland
Male - 27 Years Old
I'm just giving you shit...

On a serious note, stop smoking tobacco... if you're gonna smoke, smoke weed

Ya, we gotta pay 50 here for about 3.5g so mixing tobacco and weed is a must unless you're smoking pipes. I only got into smoking tobacco because of weed. But at least I keep the tobacco smoking mainly to when I'm drinking. That being said, I'm not exactly a light drinker.
12:53 PM on 11/26/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
Ya, we gotta pay 50 here for about 3.5g so mixing tobacco and weed is a must unless you're smoking pipes. I only got into smoking tobacco because of weed. But at least I keep the tobacco smoking mainly to when I'm drinking. That being said, I'm not exactly a light drinker.

It can cost upwards of $60 an eight (3.5 grams) here in the states too... I think 50 is about $65, so it's about the same... it gets expensive for sure, but I'd never mix my weed with tobacco, although I hear of lots of other cultures doing that so...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos