Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 57 of 57
09:51 AM on 11/26/12
acousticore
good girls they like to sin
User Info.
wondering what the band lineup even is anymore?
derek and kevin gone, last i heard john moved to brooklyn (?), louis hamel gone, tai wright plays bass for D.R.U.G.S. i think........
they replaced kevin with a friend of theirs, ant jones. but honestly i have no idea who's all gonna be playing on this record besides brian and connor.
10:08 AM on 11/26/12
marsvoltamcr
Registered Member
User Info.
Alesana? I always felt they tried sooooooo fucking hard with their theatrical element and it got annoying.

I love the first two full lengths, but you've described everything they've made since then pretty perfectly.
10:41 AM on 11/26/12
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
User Info.
I love the first two full lengths, but you've described everything they've made since then pretty perfectly.
Yeah, I gotcha man
04:35 PM on 11/26/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Evidently you do, hence your (misinformed) post.

K buddy.
10:47 PM on 11/26/12
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
I love ADTR and I love FLL but there are distinct breakdowns on 2nd sucks, It's Complicated, Sticks & Bricks and You Be Tails. Not as many as Homesick or previous material but they are definitely there. And for the record I think ADTR does breakdowns better than most other bands.
You can hardly call the bridges in It's Complicated or You Be Tails "breakdowns," man haha. At least not even close to the traditional sense in metalcore, or what he's referring to I'm sure.
05:46 AM on 11/27/12
TylerNovella
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Connor, Brian and John are all still apart of the 4LL for this new record.

I believe Tai is too but I'm not positive.

They finally replaced Kevin with a new clean vocalist, and they are indepently releasing this EP themselves.

I'm stoked they pulled it together to get new music out there, such good musicians and genuinely rad dudes.
11:11 AM on 11/27/12
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
I definitely understand what you're saying, the It's Complicated one is more easycore and the You Be Tails one isn't the usual chugging, but there's still a pit call and an "Oh" before them. I dunno, guess it depends on how you define breakdown, but I agree in that they aren't genericore breakdowns haha.

Wow... this comment was pretty ridiculous, typing out a whole paragraph about breakdowns hahaha I'm such a tool
Hahaha, I'm right there with you.
11:32 AM on 12/03/12
Brandon_baker
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
A New Day was a pretty good album.
03:59 PM on 12/03/12
taiwright
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Unfortunately I will not be recording on this album. The drums are being done by Tim Java again (Darkest Hour, Dead To Fall) out in New York. I will however be playing any and all live shows post recording.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos