Username
Password
Equal Vision Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.
Equal Vision Records
Inside AP.net

For All I Am to Release Debut Album in January

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (11/26/12)
For All I Am will release their full-length debut, Skinwalker, on January 22 via Equal Vision Records.

Track Listing
1. For Too Long I’ve Let It Haunt Me
2. Make History.
3. Oppressor
4. Living Dead
5. Eye of the Storm
6. Mind Trap
7. I, Artificial
8. Limbo
9. Forgotten
10. The Strange Daze

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
12:12 PM on 11/26/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Isn't this Will Putney produced? I have a feeling it's going to be a huge step up. I like how they included a homage to their past name "I, Artificial". Wish they'd rerecord those songs :/
02:25 PM on 11/26/12
lfjlol
Drifting into eternity
User Info.
Will Putney did produce this album. I'm not familiar with his previous work. Is he a respected producer? Also, i'm excited for this release. "Lone Wolf" ep is amazing.
05:23 PM on 11/26/12
SourStuff
Five Body Blade Vocalist
User Info.
Isn't this Will Putney produced? I have a feeling it's going to be a huge step up. I like how they included a homage to their past name "I, Artificial". Wish they'd rerecord those songs :/
Totally agree I love the demos of Hopes Of Reality, Perfect Perceptions, and the first Eyedentical demo.
06:24 PM on 11/26/12
WeltallAY
User Info.
Will Putney did produce this album. I'm not familiar with his previous work. Is he a respected producer? Also, i'm excited for this release. "Lone Wolf" ep is amazing.
He works at the AMAZING producer Machine's "Machine Shop". He's worked on Texas In July, Structures and Like Moths to the Flame to name a few. He does great work IMO.
06:25 PM on 11/26/12
WeltallAY
User Info.
Totally agree I love the demos of Hopes Of Reality, Perfect Perceptions, and the first Eyedentical demo.
The clean vocals on the first two sounded much more soulful and overall better IMO.
07:11 AM on 11/27/12
SourStuff
Five Body Blade Vocalist
User Info.
The clean vocals on the first two sounded much more soulful and overall better IMO.
I agree! I think they still had that sense desperation, like they were on the brink of success. Stoked on their success though. I believe they can be one of the few really good metalcore acts.
12:31 PM on 11/27/12
karadotcollett
altmusiclife.tumblr.com
User Info.
This band rules. Catch them on tour with The Color Morale and Your Memorial.
12:57 PM on 11/27/12
lfjlol
Drifting into eternity
User Info.
Do you know what happened to that vocalist? I loved him as well. Was that aria singing? idk. the demos reminded me so much of of machines.
01:07 PM on 11/27/12
WeltallAY
User Info.
Do you know what happened to that vocalist? I loved him as well. Was that aria singing? idk. the demos reminded me so much of of machines.

Both OM and I,A were produced by Cameron Mizell (Chango) which may attribute to some of the similarity. To be honest, I thought the difference in the cleans in I,A and FAIM were due to producer change as well as the singer geting older (I think they're all pretty young). I think all the cleans have always been done by one of the guitarists/bassist but I don't know for sure.
05:50 PM on 11/27/12
lfjlol
Drifting into eternity
User Info.
Both OM and I,A were produced by Cameron Mizell (Chango) which may attribute to some of the similarity. To be honest, I thought the difference in the cleans in I,A and FAIM were due to producer change as well as the singer geting older (I think they're all pretty young). I think all the cleans have always been done by one of the guitarists/bassist but I don't know for sure.
ah ohkay. yeah i remember finding the demos online when they were still relatively new. pretty high views for myspace. (im a huge dork when it comes to finding bands before they were famous or signed in this case, plus im pretty close to their hometown) really excited for new stuff.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos