Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

New Patent Pending Dates for December

Posted by: Drew Beringer (11/26/12)
Patent Pending have added a few dates for December. You can see them in the replies.

Submitted by kidinthebushes

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 15
11:56 AM on 11/26/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
New Patent Pending December DatesDec 04 Peabody's Cleveland, OH Tickets
Dec 05 Case Western Reserve University (Students Only) Cleveland, OH
Dec 07 Penny Road Pub (20 bands of Christmas Pre-Show!) Barrington, IL
Dec 08 The Firebird St Louis, MO
Dec 21 Sherman Theater Stroudsburg, PA
Dec 22 Strange Matter (Skalidays 2012) Richmond, VA
Dec 26 Ollies Point (LONG ISLAND CHRISTMOSH 2012!) Amityville, NY
Dec 28 Heirloom Arts Theater Danbury, CT
Dec 29 The Middle East Cambridge, MA
Dec 30 Radiant Nutley, NJ
12:05 PM on 11/26/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
I'll shoot for Radiant. Always fun seeing Patent Pending in tiny venues.
12:14 PM on 11/26/12
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
"Christmosh" sounded lame even back when we were high school freshmen, but here's hoping Patent Pending can bring the nostalgia like always.
12:29 PM on 11/26/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
See you in Boston, dudes.
12:47 PM on 11/26/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I really these guys would get bigger.
11:35 AM on 11/27/12
kskillzz
User Info.
Pissed I'm gonna be at college for the Illinois show. Their show at penny road pub last christmastime was one of my favorite shows of that year.
11:40 AM on 11/27/12
xxJennaxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Of course going to the Long Island one... also going to the PA one, and hopefully the Jersey one too. Will be broke after but definitely worth it. Always the best time seeing these guys especially when This Good Robot plays with them too.
11:44 AM on 11/27/12
gotsubverted
Battle Stag Records
User Info.
more info for the CT date on 12/28!
https://www.facebook.com/events/116265188535158/
11:56 AM on 11/27/12
OnyxEyeEnt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
12/30 Radiant in Nutley, NJ Get Tickets Here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/298066
12:10 PM on 11/27/12
Big Cecil RVA
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
https://www.facebook.com/events/439131909479220/

BOOM! This show features Patent Pending, Eastern Standard Time, Tsunami Rising, Murphy's Kids and AQUAFUTURE... getting stoked!!!!
12:45 PM on 11/27/12
AdamBanks
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yes!!
10:48 AM on 11/28/12
Christopher N
User Info.
"Christmosh" sounded lame even back when we were high school freshmen, but here's hoping Patent Pending can bring the nostalgia like always.
Patent Pending is far from a nostalgia act. They're pretty much a completely different band than they were four years ago and they still release new music on a fairly regular basis.
01:48 PM on 11/28/12
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
Patent Pending is far from a nostalgia act. They're pretty much a completely different band than they were four years ago and they still release new music on a fairly regular basis.
Oh are they? I didn't realize!

A couple of things -

First, is four years ago an important benchmark...? Everything since Save Each Other... has felt more like an amalgamation of new stuff I need to familiarize myself with in order to have a full show experience.

Second, please forgive me if you fall into this demographic and disagree with me, but for most people in this 18-25 y/o age group that grew up on Long Island as the band came up through backyards and church basements, they currently are and always will be a nostalgia band. Second Family isn't a record for kids who still gripe about the horn-less version of "Cheer Up Emo Kid", it's for the younger teenagers who are hopefully going to be able to help the band elevate to the mainstream.

The whole reason me and my friends still love Patent Pending is that even though a track like "Douchebag" was written by a transformed band for a different audience, those guys are still going to play "She's a Ho-Ho-Ho..." and accidentally start playing the opening sample too early 4 or 5 times during the set, they're still going to pull out "MC Hammer Is Playing the Bamboozle" at least a couple times during a show back home, and they'll never forget to take a break to let all the sweaty smelly been-dancing-for-an-hour people in the crowd how much they matter. Why can't that be nostalgia?
06:10 AM on 12/04/12
katieboehm
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Heidi Mottram michael kors outlet combines textures from the sea with deep and luxurious hues to create handbags that michael kors shoulder bags are bound to grab some much deserved attention this season. These bags are not only fashionable, but michael kors handbags they are also eco-conscious, using sustainable leathers in the most expert way.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests