AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Apple/iTunes News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 72.
12:48 PM on 11/27/12
15 Step
User Info.
people hate her for that awful rap "thing" she does with terrible intonation.
have you seen how big nicki minaj's fanbase is? theyre practically the same person. get over it
12:52 PM on 11/27/12
XenoAbe
Cowboy monkey riding border collies
User Info.
12:54 PM on 11/27/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
have you seen how big nicki minaj's fanbase is? theyre practically the same person. get over it

They both blow.
12:55 PM on 11/27/12
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Im "over it." Just telling you why people think its crap. Your lack of maturity is showing.
12:59 PM on 11/27/12
billcom6
AP Addict
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I am a Ke$ha fan I guess not really ashamed to admit it, but I will gladly admit that I can understand why people don't like her. It seems like her music is 50% catchy and fun pop music, and 50% annoying crap. I just like the good stuff and try to block out the rest.
01:00 PM on 11/27/12
Ohaidere
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Awwwwwwww yeeeeeeeaaaaaah!
01:36 PM on 11/27/12
JimmyAveningo
User Info.
this shit kills me
01:40 PM on 11/27/12
Star Slight
User Info.
Id say minaj and kesha have pretty different rapping styles
01:51 PM on 11/27/12
drewbaldy
drewbaldy
User Info.
She is really good looking

She looks like the hot girl in a trailer park.
01:52 PM on 11/27/12
drewbaldy
drewbaldy
User Info.

I bet they do ;)
01:52 PM on 11/27/12
gameguru990
User Info.
I think this is my favorite straight up pop album this year.
02:17 PM on 11/27/12
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
surprised this is the first album ive heard of, that itunes streams, seems like something theyd do more often.
02:47 PM on 11/27/12
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
Played this morning. Had like four different songs from it in and out of my head all day.
03:28 PM on 11/27/12
QuietThings430
Stop liking things.
User Info.
Or maybe people hate on her because she gets defended as "good" far too much.

No one is hailing this as AOTY or claiming it as a classic or potential classic. They are simply saying that they like it or that it isn't worthy of having a giant hate bandwagon following it. I myself only truly enjoy two or her songs and dislike or am indifferent towards all her others. With that being said, when people get so butthurt about music as utterly harmless as this, I find it not only A. annoying and quintessential special snowflake material but B. useless anger that can be channeled towards something that is far more despicable (or better yet instead of channeling hate towards something they can talk about something they enjoy for once). I get it. Just because she's self-aware doesn't negate the tackiness of her music however, the fact that so many people are riled up because members on this site enjoy harmlessly silly music such as this is kind of well... silly.
03:32 PM on 11/27/12
brook183
@brooks_an
User Info.
No one is hailing this as AOTY or claiming it as a classic or potential classic. They are simply saying that they like it or that it isn't worthy of having a giant hate bandwagon following it. I myself only truly enjoy two or her songs and dislike or am indifferent towards all her others. With that being said, when people get so butthurt about music as utterly harmless as this, I find it not only A. annoying and quintessential special snowflake material but B. useless anger that can be channeled towards something that is far more despicable (or better yet instead of channeling hate towards something they can talk about something they enjoy for once). I get it. Just because she's self-aware doesn't negate the tackiness of her music however, the fact that so many people are riled up because members on this site enjoy harmlessly silly music such as this is kind of well... silly.
You should channel this anger elsewhere, then.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS