Password

09:31 PM on 11/26/12 
User Info.
intensified
I am the one you left for dead
Louisville, Kentucky
Female - 23 Years Old
What is the problem with skyping?

By asking her to Skype, he might as well be asking her to suck his dick, duh. Everybody knows that.
10:00 PM on 11/26/12 
User Info.
maxvsmaradona
thesecondside.bandcamp.co m
New Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Skype her. That way you know she's really who she says she is.
10:22 AM on 11/27/12 
User Info.
hienz429
Pawtucket, RI
Male - 25 Years Old
just talked to her on IM on OKC.... we briefly talked about what she was doing today then I brought up Skype and she went quiet and then after maybe 15 min she signed out.... I am taking it as a "no". So I'm just going to call it quits with this one. Ohhhhhhhhhh well.
10:27 AM on 11/27/12 
User Info.
drat!
How much cheese is too much cheese?
PA
Male - 28 Years Old
just talked to her on IM on OKC.... we briefly talked about what she was doing today then I brought up Skype and she went quiet and then after maybe 15 min she signed out.... I am taking it as a "no". So I'm just going to call it quits with this one. Ohhhhhhhhhh well.

That sucks and all. But I'm jealous you live in Rhode Island.
10:57 AM on 11/27/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old

screw it... if she was legit, she would've at least responded
02:43 PM on 11/27/12 
User Info.
BuiltToFall
Charlotte, NC
Male - 24 Years Old

It's fucking Catfish all over again.
05:41 PM on 11/27/12 
User Info.
hienz429
Pawtucket, RI
Male - 25 Years Old
That sucks and all. But I'm jealous you live in Rhode Island.

just out of curiousity, why?
06:15 PM on 11/27/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
Skype isn't a big deal, like at all. If you plan on meeting in person then Skype seems like a logical step.
for old geezers like me it is. we didn't grow up texting and skyping. hell, when I was a freshmen in highschool we barely had cellphones.

that sucks man. why are you using OKC? if you're still in school meeting girls shouldn't be too difficult. If outside of school, work. If not work, meet friends of friends.
09:14 AM on 11/28/12 
User Info.
drat!
PA
Male - 28 Years Old
just out of curiousity, why?

I visited late last year and I loved it there. I've wanted to live there since I've been in high school. I know, weird.
09:17 AM on 11/28/12 
User Info.
xCoconutheadx
Perfectly Imperfect
United States
Female - 20 Years Old
Nobody ever Skypes with me.

Dont you hate when that happens?
09:21 AM on 11/28/12 
User Info.
hienz429
Pawtucket, RI
Male - 25 Years Old
I visited late last year and I loved it there. I've wanted to live there since I've been in high school. I know, weird.

oh cool.... it is a very charming place and I do love it, but I would like to move away at least for a while
09:23 AM on 11/28/12 
User Info.
hienz429
Pawtucket, RI
Male - 25 Years Old
for old geezers like me it is. we didn't grow up texting and skyping. hell, when I was a freshmen in highschool we barely had cellphones.

that sucks man. why are you using OKC? if you're still in school meeting girls shouldn't be too difficult. If outside of school, work. If not work, meet friends of friends.

Honestly, I use it more out of boredom. I graduated college in May. I have a love/hate relationship with the site. I've met alot of people I wouldnt of gotten to meet if I was not on it. The bad side is the majority of them are tricks.
09:29 AM on 11/28/12 
User Info.
drat!
PA
Male - 28 Years Old
oh cool.... it is a very charming place and I do love it, but I would like to move away at least for a while

Yeah I know how that feels. I grew up in southern CA and when I tell people that they always say "What the hell are you doing here?" It's nice and all but I wouldn't want to live where I grew up.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos