Password
You Me and Everyone We Know News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 53.
01:06 PM on 11/27/12
MyJukeboxBroke
I need a Couch
User Info.
im so glad to see that this thread isnt filled with haters

great tunes, looking forward to more in the future!
keep on keeping on. seems like youre in a better place now, grats sir
01:36 PM on 11/27/12
PunkLover123
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've been listening to this EP on repeat and I don't think I'll be turning it off any time soon. So glad YMAEWK is back! Thank you so much for keeping on with the music. It's inspired me in so many ways and I haven't been able to stop smiling since I started listening.
01:41 PM on 11/27/12
Slovo
NO YELLING ON THE BUS!!!
User Info.
dry as a bone in death valley my friend, worry not!
Great work, glad to see you're forging ahead with YMAEWK. Keep it up, root beers on me next time you're in Florida, Ben.

- Carepackage Mike
02:10 PM on 11/27/12
BigAl
Here, have a sword.
User Info.
Ben's vocal range and lyrical prowess is impressive. Well done, as always, sir!
02:15 PM on 11/27/12
Eva89
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is awesome, i really hope Ben keeps making music for a long looong time.
Also hope this gets a physical release!!
03:30 PM on 11/27/12
xxtrappedsoul
User Info.
This is so good, Ben! I love it!! Thank you for keeping it going. Also, I love the references to past lyrics.
03:51 PM on 11/27/12
positiv-o
throwing punches at ocean waves
User Info.
I'm really digging this. So glad to hear that he's sober now. Hope that more music follows, and maybe even a tour next year.
04:55 PM on 11/27/12
mybreakingpoint
User Info.
These guys are sweet live; played with them in Flint a couple years ago. I've listened to all of their studio releases at least once, and I've got to say, I think this is my favorite so far. First song is fantastic.
05:05 PM on 11/27/12
DrewDooWop
User Info.
the lyrics are fantastic
06:47 PM on 11/27/12
JEM IV
Careening Through The Universe...
User Info.
I met Ben in Vienna, Virginia at Jammin' Java on August 24, 2010, not too long before the full length album came out and he was just an incredible dude. I felt like we kind of bonded because I was like, "Dude, I'm 27 and I have been well past my days of asking to take a picture or getting autographs for years, but I genuinely am inspired by what you do" and he very awesomely replied, "Man, I'm 26 and I still feel the same way sometimes." I thought that was really rad of him to 1.) make me feel less like a groupie and 2.) he was willing to take a couple shots to get a good shot on my iPhone. Great dude, we all have our flaws, learn from them, move on, and with that said, I will continue to support him in his future endeavors, no question. Thanks brotha! In fact, I just went back and found the awesome pic, thanks again for your graciousness!
And for any skeptics or haters, I bought that round! LOL :)
07:30 PM on 11/27/12
Tap Dat App
Believers Never Die, Bro
User Info.
I have never really heard You, Me, and Everyone We Know until today, but I have read much about the lead singer's struggle in the past couple months and was excited to give this EP a try. Damn, this is exactly what I needed right now. The lyrics are right in place with where I'm at right now and makes me feel like I should get up and fix a lot of what is wrong. ~Thanks man
07:40 PM on 11/27/12
anthonypresswar
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Love it. Totally met my expectations for new music. Super stoked to hear more. Please keep doing this.
07:45 PM on 11/27/12
*dannyg*
dannygcanfly
User Info.
I'm stoked to not see any negative comments on here, & how many people are really into this! I've listened to the ep a few times already today, & can't wait for another tour!!!
07:51 PM on 11/27/12
about3fitty
Registered Member
User Info.
oh shit. just saw this. super excited to listen. really happy to see the positive responses in here.

edit: this is what i was looking forward to. now i just want more. good work, ben. so glad that you're back.
08:14 PM on 11/27/12
TheGrimSleeper
...was a real boy
User Info.
Been playing this all day, and I still can't believe the notes he hits at the end of Coming Up Short. During the stream, I knew he was blowing his chords out, but god it sounds so good.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests