Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 71 of 71
01:03 AM on 11/28/12
brokencyde
I regret making this my username...
User Info.
I think this album is a lot better than Animal. (and I thought Animal was pretty good)

Dr. Luke >>>>>
01:57 AM on 11/28/12
Evan123
User Info.
I normally hate this music, but this album is fucking sick. tooo catchy.
08:01 AM on 11/28/12
mattregan
www.twitter.com/vipregan
User Info.
Beats are sick.
08:09 AM on 11/28/12
j4callen
User Info.
To me, Flo Rida is like the Train of hip-hop. It is void of anything special or noteworthy but at the same time, it's so harmlessly bland that if you heard it on the radio, it wouldn't come off as something so bad you need to vent about it. Maybe you'd change the station out of boredom but it wouldn't inject a leech on your brain. I'd even say some of his tracks, mainly "Club Can't Handle Me", had some sweet hooks/production on it (probably because he had absolutely nothing to do with it). Because whenever he does a song by himself (Fucking. Fuuuuuucking Whistle) it's completely atrocious.

He didn't write the hook to whistle. It was a submission to Mike Caren, Pres of A&R for WMG who liked it, gave it to flo and brought in producers to build it up from scratch.

Song is a smash, btw.
08:14 AM on 11/28/12
Star Slight
User Info.
Flo rida has great beats/hooks. New song is really fun
08:20 AM on 11/28/12
QuietThings430
Stop liking things.
User Info.
He didn't write the hook to whistle. It was a submission to Mike Caren, Pres of A&R for WMG who liked it, gave it to flo and brought in producers to build it up from scratch.

Song is a smash, btw.
Oh yeah I meant to say Whistle is the one of his hit songs where he doesn't have any big names alongside him. Club Can't Handle Me had Guetta, Wild Ones had Sia, Good Feeling used the same hook as Avicii's Levels etc.
11:00 AM on 11/28/12
WasteSomeTime
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The amount of idiotic comments by most in this thread is laughable. Lets not forget this site's love for Nate and fun. and he had no issue working with her.
11:08 AM on 11/28/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
It seems like every Kesha post (pretty sure its usually by Joe DeAndre) you immediately come in and make sure everyone knows you think Kesha sucks. I know you like to let staff post whatever they want but does it piss you off when this stuff is posted or something?
Not really ... we post about a lot of stuff I, personally, think is horrendous.
11:27 AM on 11/28/12
15 Step
User Info.
Im "over it." Just telling you why people think its crap. Your lack of maturity is showing.
omg im so fucking glad your perspective of maturity is what constitutes it's definition in this day and age. i can finally start the path of being "mature"
01:27 PM on 11/28/12
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
omg im so fucking glad your perspective of maturity is what constitutes it's definition in this day and age. i can finally start the path of being "mature"

good
11:15 PM on 11/30/12
Formatfun
Format, The, Format, The
User Info.
The amount of idiotic comments by most in this thread is laughable. Lets not forget this site's love for Nate and fun. and he had no issue working with her.
Thanks for spelling fun. right.

And we support Nate. He can do whatever he wants and I'll be happy he can stay financially alive through his work with other people to be able to keep making beautiful music.

Anyway... Ke$ha sucks.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version