Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 22 of 22
06:53 PM on 11/27/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Sadly, no new Yellowcard next year. They're touring the entire year.

As for the cover, it's pretty awesome. I may have to check out Divided By Friday now.
Actually, I'm very happy with that. I haven't ever seen YC on a club tour (only Warped), so I definitely want to see them as much as possible next year.

And DBF is well worth checking out.
09:57 PM on 11/27/12
Xiegfried
Reconnect This
User Info.
Actually, I'm very happy with that. I haven't ever seen YC on a club tour (only Warped), so I definitely want to see them as much as possible next year.

And DBF is well worth checking out.
They've been my favorite band since I was in the fifth or sixth grade, so I made an effort to see them once per headliner since they got back together haha. It's always a great show, so definitely make it out if you can. They delivered two fantastic albums over the past two years, so I can't get too down on them for not immediately going for another one right now. New music from them is always welcome, though.
12:31 AM on 11/28/12
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
Well done cover, I've enjoyed it.
07:07 AM on 11/28/12
dohare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i do enjoy his voice. but that tremble in his voice, really really bothers me sometimes.

i enjoyed this.
09:06 AM on 11/28/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
They've been my favorite band since I was in the fifth or sixth grade, so I made an effort to see them once per headliner since they got back together haha. It's always a great show, so definitely make it out if you can. They delivered two fantastic albums over the past two years, so I can't get too down on them for not immediately going for another one right now. New music from them is always welcome, though.
I got into them right as they went on hiatus, so I missed my opportunity then. And since being back, they havent made it out to Portland for a headliner. One of these days though.
10:52 AM on 11/28/12
mattdbf
Divided by Friday
User Info.
I love the singer's voice. It's been said before but it's like P. Stump and Brendon Urie's lovechild.
12:34 PM on 11/28/12
HeyItsAllyssa
Graphic Designer / AllyssaMarae.com
User Info.
Hahaha this made my day! And thus why I love DBF

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT