AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 107
04:10 PM on 11/28/12
DisenShaanted
User Info.
I was hoping this would be based on the last 2 years of Laura Jane Grace's life.
04:14 PM on 11/28/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
04:20 PM on 11/28/12
PunkInfluence09
In it for the lulz
User Info.
The first few episodes really need to highlight some official "closure" with some of the characters if they aren't going to be an ongoing part of the new show, IMO.
04:24 PM on 11/28/12
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.

Adam Scott as Ben Wyatt as Griffin Hawkins?
04:28 PM on 11/28/12
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
As much as I want him to be part of this, I really like what he said. I agree that the show needs to be it's own, and that it needs to focus on a new set of characters and a new storyline. It it had the same characters people would constantly be comparing the two and they'd be disappointed.

With that said, I'm open to the idea of past characters popping up every so often. And I'm glad he's open to the idea of that too
04:30 PM on 11/28/12
arson
User Info.
I really want this to be good.
04:31 PM on 11/28/12
DandonTRJ
~~~ヾ(^∇^
User Info.
I spent the majority of my life being told I look like Ben Savage. I had hoped that as time passed, people would gradually forget about the show. But nope. It's all gonna come flooding back.
04:38 PM on 11/28/12
petethemeat
Balla
User Info.
Stoked they are renewing it. Boy Meets World was always one of favorites growing up. But will I watch it? No. It's going to be a kids show on the Disney channel.
04:46 PM on 11/28/12
70x7
shakin hips, bustin lips
User Info.
Boy Meets World got pretty awful in the latter stages. This is going to be terrible, especially if any of the original cast works in the school. Unless it's Jonathan Turner.
04:50 PM on 11/28/12
iseelifealive
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Gotta have Ethan Suplee as Frankie Stechino too.
And vader as his dad
04:58 PM on 11/28/12
ChaseTx
I spent the majority of my life being told I look like Ben Savage. I had hoped that as time passed, people would gradually forget about the show. But nope. It's all gonna come flooding back.
I got the same thing all through high school, except they never said "Ben Savage". It was always "Cory Matthews"
04:59 PM on 11/28/12
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
Boy Meets World has been tied for my favorite show of all time since it was still on the air, I'm actually rewatching it right now. I'm going in with low hopes just because its on a tween network as opposed to a family one (I'd be more for it if it were gonna be on ABC or even ABC Family).

I just hope the production from start to finish is more in the creator's hands and not Disney's. Dear sweet Jesus, I can't last five minutes trying to get through any of their current sitcoms horrible wacky gags and laugh tracks.

Pleeeeeeeease.
05:04 PM on 11/28/12
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
Also Rider isn't going to be on it, he suggested maybe a cameo here and there, but who didn't see that one coming. I think Will is definitely going to be on it though.
05:11 PM on 11/28/12
ChaseTx
Eric went from the slacker older brother to whom Cory looked up to a complete goofball. Such a weird change in character.
05:12 PM on 11/28/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
Boy Meets World has been tied for my favorite show of all time since it was still on the air, I'm actually rewatching it right now. I'm going in with low hopes just because its on a tween network as opposed to a family one (I'd be more for it if it were gonna be on ABC or even ABC Family).

I just hope the production from start to finish is more in the creator's hands and not Disney's. Dear sweet Jesus, I can't last five minutes trying to get through any of their current sitcoms horrible wacky gags and laugh tracks.

Pleeeeeeeease.
Have you watched an ABC Family show recently?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos