AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Me Without You News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 39.
12:09 PM on 11/29/12
tonnerrrrr
User Info.
I know they've collaborated in the past, but I can't imagine Paramore fans being into mwY at all.
Paramore are my favourite band and I am big into mwY.. wish they were coming to the UK with this. Them two bands together would be a total dream!
12:19 PM on 11/29/12
CPF--FBR
@ConnorMEB | Mind Equals Blown
User Info.
That's actually probably really wonderful for Hayley. mwY are her favorite band of all time and they're OPENING for Paramore. That's insane.

Aside from that, this is like a dream show for my relationship with my boyfriend; his favorite band is Paramore and my second favorite is mewithoutYou. Really wish this happens in the States as well. I'd kill to see Fox's Dream live with Hayley. Ugh guh.
12:30 PM on 11/29/12
KidASquared
sung by a hack
User Info.
Aaron, don't fall for Hayley
12:42 PM on 11/29/12
ACA
Next Show: Braid/GreatBigPileLeaves
User Info.
And hopefully for their US tour, too.
01:07 PM on 11/29/12
DeviateRogue
Valar Morghulis
User Info.
would love to see both of these bands at some point, but like previously said, still bit of an odd pairing.
01:25 PM on 11/29/12
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
Random question but does anyone know when Listener's - Time is a Machine album will come out? Listener popped up on my ipod shuffle this morning and I forgot how awesome he is. Just thought I might find an answer in a MWY news post lol.
01:52 PM on 11/29/12
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
...Weird.
01:57 PM on 11/29/12
movingxpictures
Is it a dream keeping you awake?
User Info.
yeah, this is weird.

but like someone said, probably a dream for Hayley. She definitely namedrops mwY as her favorite band in various interviews
02:16 PM on 11/29/12
BornUnderPunches
I am not a dirty god
User Info.
and all the teenage girls there to worship Hayley will be scared shitless by the guy on-stage screaming his head off at them
03:57 PM on 11/29/12
zephyrsong12345
solitary WEASEL
User Info.
You guys would be surprised how much musical influence somebody like Hayley can have on a rabid fan base. It's a well known fact in the Paramore camp that the band idolizes mwY (they even often play a bit of Tie Me Up! Untie Me! before Crushcrushcrush), so a large portion of the audience may very well be somewhat familiar with them, or at least receptive. Good for the guys. Hope this tour comes to the US.
06:05 PM on 11/29/12
mbao
I'm on the up and up.
User Info.
cool cool cool
07:04 PM on 11/29/12
Cøltøn
User Info.
I know they've collaborated in the past, but I can't imagine Paramore fans being into mwY at all.
I thought this as well.

it's crazy how people can like more than one genre of music and different types of bands.
I agree, however, bands such as Paramore have generally a younger fanbase who are less accepting of nontraditional music such as mwY.
11:11 PM on 11/29/12
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
you really think the typical Paramore fan will have heard of mwY? I'm well aware people can have interests across many genres, I just feel like mwY won't get as much appreciation on this tour as they deserve.

edit: and I want to clarify I have nothing against Paramore or their fans either, they're just two totally different bands. sometimes fans for two very different bands don't work well together on a tour.
Typical Paramore fans hang off of every word out of Hayley's mouth, so yeah, actually. I've seen nothing but positive, excited comments across the board, except from the mwY fans, of course. I think it's definitely good exposure for mwY and for Paramore's fans who haven't been in the loop on it.

Definitely better than when they toured with B.o.B.
12:11 AM on 11/30/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
I thought this as well.

I agree, however, bands such as Paramore have generally a younger fanbase who are less accepting of nontraditional music such as mwY.
this would only be a problem in the states
08:20 AM on 11/30/12
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
wonder how paramore fans will react to MWY
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives