Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 418
12:41 PM on 11/29/12
rnord
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have original pressings of U2's Boy, Jimmy Eat World's Clarity, and Mineral's Endserenading.
flask
Registered Member
User Info.
Ever since I started collecting around 5 years ago, my holy grail was always "We Are The Romans" by Botch. Copies have always been around on ebay for no less than $100 so I never pulled the trigger on those. Last year, Hydra Head repressed them after they said they found extra jackets in their warehouse. Not sure if I even believe that story but whatever. I missed the online pre-order but they posted a list of record stores that got copies and one was by my house. I drove over there and sure enough I found it. When I went up to pay for it the guy just told me that was the only copy they received and he had just put it out on the floor that morning. Then he congratulated me on owning a classic record. Went home to play it and it was even greater than I imagined.

So what's my holy grail now? I honestly don't know. I own pretty much everything by my favorite bands. I guess something will come up in the future.
provee
User Info.
NoFX's "The Decline" 12" pressed on clear.

There's like a 155 of these, and I will probably never have one :S
12:42 PM on 11/29/12
lessthanzero
A Mistrust Earned
User Info.
The Friday Night Lights OST with Explosions in the Sky and Various Artists. Holy moly I love that record and the cover artwork alone is so awesome to me. I'd pay a lot for that.
12:43 PM on 11/29/12
DylanPPPP
Don't ya like clowns?!
User Info.
Mine is my first pressing of Transit's This Will Not Define Us limited to 180 I think. That's the rarest record I own, at least.
teej_1106
User Info.
I finally got my hands on Shudder, so now I just need to snag a copy of Futures. I suppose it would have been nice to get in on the pre-order of Leaving Through the Window too.
Deathco_019
I demand a trial by combat.
User Info.
I really like the recent repressings of Thrice's TAITA and Vheissu, as well as Thursday's WATT and ACBTLD. I'm glad I got them both. Trying to get the rest of their respective discographies on vinyl. Also trying to get MovMou's Pneuma and Foreword on vinyl to compliment my copies of Waves and New Light.

I'd love to get JEW's Futures and Clarity on vinyl, as well as Brand New's Deja and TDAG.

Looking forward to hopefully getting Saosin's S/T for its first pressing. Would die if TTN was pressed onto vinyl.
12:44 PM on 11/29/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Working on the rest of Trophy Scar's discography

I still need TOYPAJ to complete my Blink collection
12:44 PM on 11/29/12
superichie
Punk Rock Drummer
User Info.
Further Seems Forever - The Moon is Down
12:45 PM on 11/29/12
hiddentrack
I feel fine when you’re in my head.
User Info.
Lydia - Illuminate
Jack's Mannequin - Everything In Transit (repress)
Acceptance - Phantoms
Paper Route - Absence
Umbrellas - Illuminare or self-titled
12:45 PM on 11/29/12
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
User Info.
Repress of Everything In Transit and Futures, please.

Didn't they already repress Everything in Transit?
12:46 PM on 11/29/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Repress of Everything In Transit and Futures, please.
EIT got repressed really recently.
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
Days away - mapping an invisible world
As tall as lions - s/t
JEW - futures

Top 3 off the top of my head.
rawesome
Listen to Dave Hause pls
User Info.
I just started "getting into" vinyl records really recently, so there's still a lot of stuff I'd love to get. I won't count stuff that my girlfriend already has (since we live together and I can just listen to them whenever), so I think it would be cool to get Full Collapse and War All the Time, From Here to Infirmary, and The Blue Album, as well as a bunch of stuff from David Bowie, Tom Waits, and Bruce Springsteen.

I mean, there's so much stuff I'd love to have, though. Those are just albums that I think would sound especially good on vinyl. I've listened to Weezer once with a friend and it was as good as any listening experience I've ever had. The guitar sounds just translated so well.
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
hell yeah to both of these

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT