Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Farewell Fighter Cover The Movielife

Posted by: Jason Tate (11/28/12)
Farewell Fighter's cover of The Movielife's "Jamaica Next" can be streamed here.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
11:04 AM on 11/28/12
Jared Luttrell
VA punk pop.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If you guys haven't you should definitely check out this bands latest EP, realllly catchy, has a slight old school Drive-Thru records vibe to the music, I'd personally compare them to Self Against City.
05:38 PM on 11/28/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
These guys can do no wrong. Seconding what Mr. Jared Luttrell said above.
Although I'd say these guys are kind of a YMAEWK/FOB/Lifehouse mix, in a way.
08:34 PM on 11/28/12
ibanez966
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It sounds like The Movielife with worse vocals.. not digging it. Maybe if the instrumentals were different from the original.
08:40 PM on 11/28/12
KenFleet
Farewell Fighter
User Info.
These guys can do no wrong. Seconding what Mr. Jared Luttrell said above.
Although I'd say these guys are kind of a YMAEWK/FOB/Lifehouse mix, in a way.
Strangest comparison yet. And still, totally honorable. Thanks for checking it out.
09:38 PM on 11/28/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Strangest comparison yet. And still, totally honorable. Thanks for checking it out.
Throw in some Motion City Soundtrack...that's about the best comparison/recommendation I can come up with.

And absolutely-I've been listening to you guys since you came out West with Assemble the Skyline and Sunderland. Hooked since!
08:07 AM on 11/29/12
KenFleet
Farewell Fighter
User Info.
Throw in some Motion City Soundtrack...that's about the best comparison/recommendation I can come up with.

And absolutely-I've been listening to you guys since you came out West with Assemble the Skyline and Sunderland. Hooked since!
Awesome! Thanks a ton for sticking with us. If you like us (and MCS) you'll be pleased to know that we'll be releasing some new songs that we recorded with Josh Cain after the new year. Hope you hang in there!
09:29 AM on 11/30/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Awesome! Thanks a ton for sticking with us. If you like us (and MCS) you'll be pleased to know that we'll be releasing some new songs that we recorded with Josh Cain after the new year. Hope you hang in there!
Great news-can't wait! Plus you've got the Sentences record in the works too. I'm excited to hear all of it!
06:25 PM on 11/30/12
elemenohpe
Two pumps and a swirl.
User Info.
absolutely LOVED the way we learn. awesome movielife cover.

my old pop-punk worked on a cover of pinky swear for that movielife tribute that came out a couple years ago that had a loss for words and such gold on it but, we broke up before we recorded it.

that tribute was pretty weak overall so, i expect this one to do the movielife some justice.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests