Username
Password

Comments: Page 27
Displaying posts 390 - 405 of 418
12:03 AM on 12/01/12
Simulcast
You're not a teammate on my team
User Info.
Yes... I guess I didn't realize how available they are. Thanks for the link.
03:57 AM on 12/01/12
creativemind
every planet we reach is dead
User Info.
i fully expect to never actually receive this package, but i guess we'll see

quite tired of seeing nothing over and over on ebay/amazon/amazon uk etc heh
The site is a legitimate site; my friends here in Denmark have bought from them many times. But yeah, I'm a bit curious to see if mine shows up as well. The record has been uploaded to the site recently though, because the only store that was previously selling it was Cdon and they just reduced the price of it, which I suppose is a good sign. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
10:13 AM on 12/01/12
datsdatdude
ducks eat for free at subway.
User Info.
The Holy Grail, as far as I'm concerned, is Millencolin's "Tiny Tunes", before the name change. Incredible album, and the rarity makes it my most sought after.
10:33 AM on 12/01/12
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Dunno sounds awful though
10:54 AM on 12/01/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
The site is a legitimate site; my friends here in Denmark have bought from them many times. But yeah, I'm a bit curious to see if mine shows up as well. The record has been uploaded to the site recently though, because the only store that was previously selling it was Cdon and they just reduced the price of it, which I suppose is a good sign. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
i'm only skeptical because the last package i was supposed to get from overseas never came, probably trapped forever in customs hell
12:47 PM on 12/01/12
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
User Info.
Yes... I guess I didn't realize how available they are. Thanks for the link.
No worries. I happened on it while randomly browsing myself.
12:51 PM on 12/01/12
alexxxisonfire
OneRecordPerDay.com
User Info.
I want to see the last Advent record pressed. A Relationship of Command repress. Ben Folds - Whatever & Ever and Reinhold Messner represses. Forgive Durden (including the Razia instrumentals). He is Legend. Showbread. Jonezetta. Hopesfall repress of Satellite Years. Horse the Band (but don't repress Pizza, it's perfect as it is). The newest Impending Doom record. Nine Inch Nails repress for The Fragile. Mars Volta repress for Deloused and Frances. Macklemore/Lewis - Heist.

Yep.
01:14 PM on 12/01/12
mka12992
Is this darkness in you too?
User Info.
I want to see the last Advent record pressed. A Relationship of Command repress. Ben Folds - Whatever & Ever and Reinhold Messner represses. Forgive Durden (including the Razia instrumentals). He is Legend. Showbread. Jonezetta. Hopesfall repress of Satellite Years. Horse the Band (but don't repress Pizza, it's perfect as it is). The newest Impending Doom record. Nine Inch Nails repress for The Fragile. Mars Volta repress for Deloused and Frances. Macklemore/Lewis - Heist.

Yep.
I'm kinda saddened that Trent never got around to the Fragile remaster/anniversary release.
02:39 PM on 12/01/12
yourbiggestflan
Wiw-yum Penn Eye-way!
User Info.
as cities burn - come now sleep
^^ such a classic and really needs to be pressed

Also want Right Away, Great Captain!'s Eventually Home repressed.

I want to own the first 3 Coldplay albums but will NOT pay more than 12 or 13 for them, cuz i try and be thrifty with my vinyl collection. Just got parachutes for 9 bucks and i can't wait for it to come in the mail.

I'm slowly chipping away at other stuff too. Just bought Now, Now's new record from this year on vinyl and bought another Ryan Adams record. It' my mission to own all of his releases on vinyl too.

Definitely want Third Eye Blind's S/T and Blue when i work up the stones to blow some cash on them.

Also, it's been pretty cool to own and tell people i have Underoath DTGL and LITSOS, but i'm reday to sell them for albums that will sound a little better to my ears on a regular basis now.
03:07 PM on 12/01/12
yourbiggestflan
Wiw-yum Penn Eye-way!
User Info.
Do rap albums ever get vinyl pressings? What about The Marshall Mathers LP?

And of course my good ole Format.
believe most of eminiem's records are available on bestbuy.com

they have a good amount of "big" rap on vinyl.
03:11 PM on 12/01/12
The_Effort
User Info.

Hoping this includes Slim shady LP and Eminmen Show
03:46 PM on 12/01/12
JoeShow
It's time for drastic measures
User Info.
I think my most prized are

thrice - alchemy index (with repressed earth record, there was a manufacture error that they set out a new copy if you asked for it, i've never seen it on ebay with the extra copy of earth)
astronautalis - you and yer good ideas
jew - clarity (original and repressed)
fun - aim and ignite - rainbow
etid - box set

i want
the format - dog problems
dashboard confessional - swiss army romance

some of the stuff i own and always open to trade or selling
http://deadformat.net/tradelist/birthoftheparty
05:46 PM on 12/01/12
mka12992
Is this darkness in you too?
User Info.
as cities burn - come now sleep
^^ such a classic and really needs to be pressed

Also want Right Away, Great Captain!'s Eventually Home repressed.

I want to own the first 3 Coldplay albums but will NOT pay more than 12 or 13 for them, cuz i try and be thrifty with my vinyl collection. Just got parachutes for 9 bucks and i can't wait for it to come in the mail.

I'm slowly chipping away at other stuff too. Just bought Now, Now's new record from this year on vinyl and bought another Ryan Adams record. It' my mission to own all of his releases on vinyl too.

Definitely want Third Eye Blind's S/T and Blue when i work up the stones to blow some cash on them.

Also, it's been pretty cool to own and tell people i have Underoath DTGL and LITSOS, but i'm reday to sell them for albums that will sound a little better to my ears on a regular basis now.
I understand if you want to go te eBay route, but if you really wanna sell the DTGL, PM me. I'd be the happiest dude.
08:35 PM on 12/01/12
Formatfun
Format, The, Format, The
User Info.

I've never looked into it before, just wondering. Never saw a vinyl rap album myself.
09:39 PM on 12/01/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
Dunno sounds awful though
Yeah man fuck that shit

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT