AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

01:46 PM on 11/25/12 
User Info.
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
Male - 23 Years Old
I mean, you could be right. What I said wasn't meant to be sarcastic at all, it could very well be that 5 people decided to change something. I haven't done fantasy basketball before so I really have no idea.
Yeah, I've never managed one either haha. But usually steals and blocks are worth more than assists and rebounds because they are not as common.
01:49 PM on 11/25/12 
User Info.
majinsharingan
Erase All Pictures of Ron
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
Yeah, I've never managed one either haha. But usually steals and blocks are worth more than assists and rebounds because they are not as common.

That makes complete sense xD I don't know why they are 1 each in all my leagues.
10:28 AM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
JMo34
Daleville, IN
Male - 26 Years Old
For anyone playing on ESPN I have a question. I'm commissioner of my league with 11 teams and for some reason it gave two teams byes throughout the whole season. I've corrected it for the first 11 weeks or so but does anyone know why it make this the default setting? Is there anything I can change to fix it?
11:32 AM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
majinsharingan
Erase All Pictures of Ron
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
I have no idea. I've never heard of that before. ESPN FB has been buggy for me too. It benched my starting SG in all 5 of my leagues.
12:14 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
JMo34
Daleville, IN
Male - 26 Years Old
I guess it had something to do with changing the amount of teams at the beginning of the league going from 10 to 11. I talked to someone at their helpline and he told me everything I already knew, I'll have to change the schedule week by week. I'm in first in the league though.
07:48 PM on 12/31/12 
User Info.
chcir88ssn
No Avatar Selected
I like basketball. But what's going on here ? I can't understand. Absolutely the clips not showing basketball !!!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets