Username
Password

07:50 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
imagination
/ignitetheknown
San Jose
Female - 25 Years Old
I really need to get BW2. When I got back into playing I had so much catching up to do with gen 3/4 and playing the metagame. I feel like I'm gonna have to start all over.
08:24 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 23 Years Old
Verified
Already catched one. I always thought it's movepool kinda sucked but meh... arcanine is so awesome, and i've never trained one to it's fully extent so i'm pumped for it.

Also, was thinking on getting Scyther, does it deliver? and maybe get rid of Butterfree, Mareep and Pidgey from my team... I wanna try new things...

Scyther can deliver but his movepool sucks. Scizor delivers even harder.

Extremespeed is a good move Arcanine learns.
08:27 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 23 Years Old
Verified
A Pokemon Yellow with a breeding option, oh man. Sup Eevee trio.

hahaha once i beat Pokemon Gold with an Eevee team. did a lot of cloning,so i cheated. three of the clones held the evolutionary stones so i pretty much evolved them right away. literally Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon. training the two that need "happiness" to evolve was the most annoying part but it was fun in the end.
08:30 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
TX/NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
Happiness is so easy now with the soothe bell.
08:39 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
Argentine
When I die, rap dies; Destiny Bond.
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
People who don't understand Happiness are lazy assholes. Literally just the same as breeding.
10:51 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
BusterBluth
@edgarallentoe
frozen tundra
Male - 21 Years Old
gold/silver/emerald
11:41 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
TheSkyline
www.pillowtalktn.bandcamp .com
Memphis, TN
Male - 21 Years Old
The classics are obviously awesome, I also liked Ruby and Saphire a lot. Pokemon snap is still fun too. Don't like the newest stuff though
03:02 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
Santiago, Chile.
Male - 20 Years Old
My togepi evolved yesterday at level 20. Weird, it generally evolved like in it's Thirties... Guess i loved him too much xD well, with that i can say farewell to Pidgey.

Also Whitney owned me, that fucking miltank killed my entire team but somehow Growlithe survived and i burned it (with fame wheel), and managed to defeat her in the end but meh, reset. I want experience points for them all...
11:30 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 23 Years Old
Verified
People who don't understand Happiness are lazy assholes. Literally just the same as breeding.

yeah i just said it was annoying because i hated training two Eevees who never learn good moves
11:03 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 23 Years Old
Verified
decided on Slowking as a water type, but im looking at taking advantage of its special attack stat and teaching it some sweet TMs. its awesome that it can learn Fire Blast, and it's got the defenses to make Rest worthwhile as well.

i may also get a Lapras as a more conventional water/ice.
08:30 AM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
Dodge725
Roll Tide Roll
Tuscaloosa
Male - 21 Years Old
The classics are obviously awesome, I also liked Ruby and Saphire a lot. Pokemon snap is still fun too. Don't like the newest stuff though

Pokemon Snap is the shit. Love that game.
08:32 AM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
surette
kill the switch
Boston, MA
Male - 22 Years Old
Pokemon Snap is the game that's so bad it's good. you want to hate it, but there's just something so damn endearing about riding around in a cart that you can't control, taking pictures of Pokemon making weird poses.
08:58 AM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
Santiago, Chile.
Male - 20 Years Old
Surprised with black, i'm even digging some of these pokemon. And well, i just beated the 2nd Gym and the game has showed me a better/longer story than every other pokemon game before xDDD

My team is Dewott, Munna, Pansear, that muscle fighter, that mole and Roggenrolla all around level 20.

Another thing that surprised me is the fact that the level differences between the pokemon don't say a thing about a battle. A Pidove level 12 can fucking own you if you don't beware or act accordingly to it's weaknesses and strenghts, and such. And that makes the game a lot more interesting and fun to play, at least IMO.

So yeah, digging it thus far. Gen 5 is a new "fresh start" to the franchise, but it needs to be better developed in the future...
11:00 AM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 23 Years Old
Verified
Surprised with black, i'm even digging some of these pokemon. And well, i just beated the 2nd Gym and the game has showed me a better/longer story than every other pokemon game before xDDD

My team is Dewott, Munna, Pansear, that muscle fighter, that mole and Roggenrolla all around level 20.

Another thing that surprised me is the fact that the level differences between the pokemon don't say a thing about a battle. A Pidove level 12 can fucking own you if you don't beware or act accordingly to it's weaknesses and strenghts, and such. And that makes the game a lot more interesting and fun to play, at least IMO.

So yeah, digging it thus far. Gen 5 is a new "fresh start" to the franchise, but it needs to be better developed in the future...

cool. maybe i have to get an emulator for this. i don't want to go buy a DS, but i mean if the game has some potential to be as good as the early ones i'd like to try it.
11:39 AM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
majinsharingan
Erase All Pictures of Ron
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
Going through Red. Just got out of Mt. Moon and rocking Wartortle, Raticate, Pidgeotto, Nidorino, Nidorina, and Paras, all level 21.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos