Password

02:49 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
Toronto
Male - 25 Years Old
Some of those tweets are awesome.

"Nazir and some of the guys say I sound "too white" when I say Assalamu alaikum. #FuckYouGuys"
04:37 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
thursday727
Real Rock 'n' Rolla
Wick City, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
I think I agree with the AV Club people that Dana is one of the better child actors I've seen on a drama like this.
meh she's not bad but the kid that plays Carl on The Walking Dead is the best child actor on television imo.
05:03 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
TX/NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
Aziz controls this pretty funny Twitter of Brody

https://twitter.com/SergeantBrody

This is fucking awesome.
08:26 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
Toronto
Male - 25 Years Old
meh she's not bad but the kid that plays Carl on The Walking Dead is the best child actor on television imo.

He was always just kinda annoying to me in past seasons. I haven't been following too closely but in the episodes I have seen he's been awesome.
08:29 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
ImTheSheriff
///
Male - 25 Years Old

lol

carl is the fucking worst.
04:27 PM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
I'm not sure if you guys can imagine, but I definitely watched this episode thinking that it was the last of the season and it made the ending that much more insane.
If the show stopped at the most recent episode it would have concluded ideally. Brody and Carrie are in love. VP dead. Done deal.

I liked Dana the first season, but now she's annoying as hell. The wife is a totally bitch, cheating on your husband is just so cold. Danes acts way too good. I don't know how they expect to continue, I mean, making Brody VP might be cool, but I don't mind it coming to an end.

Even though this show is higher ranked than my other favs like Dexter, Vamp Diaries (yeah), Boardwalk, Mad Men, etc, i would rather it end on a high note than get lame like Dexter

/cheers
05:24 PM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
dash64
This Is My Design
San Antonio, TX
Male - 23 Years Old
If the show stopped at the most recent episode it would have concluded ideally. Brody and Carrie are in love. VP dead. Done deal.

I liked Dana the first season, but now she's annoying as hell. The wife is a totally bitch, cheating on your husband is just so cold. Danes acts way too good. I don't know how they expect to continue, I mean, making Brody VP might be cool, but I don't mind it coming to an end.

Even though this show is higher ranked than my other favs like Dexter, Vamp Diaries (yeah), Boardwalk, Mad Men, etc, i would rather it end on a high note than get lame like Dexter

/cheers

I agree, it should end on a high note, or do it like they originally planned (a set up like The Wire). Speaking of series finales, the last episode of Mad Men really seemed like it could be the end. That look Don gave was just like the earlier seasons.
05:31 PM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
I agree, it should end on a high note, or do it like they originally planned (a set up like The Wire). Speaking of series finales, the last episode of Mad Men really seemed like it could be the end. That look Don gave was just like the earlier seasons.

I cant remember how the wire ended at all, but that black kid now on 90210 was boss when he killed his two mentors. That's all I remember from that show. Will definately rewatch.
06:53 AM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
Staff Member
so I just got caught up in a few days and dear god I don't think I've ever been so addicted to a show. also I wanna marry dana.
06:59 AM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
wall e
@mattobrien37
Agawam, MA
Male - 24 Years Old
I wanna bury Dana
07:01 AM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
#YANKS
No Avatar Selected
South Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old

Thank you for making my day this early.
07:26 AM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
delvec19
i wanna hear the same song twice
so I just got caught up in a few days and dear god I don't think I've ever been so addicted to a show. also I wanna marry dana.

Worst character on the show. And aren't you like 26?
07:26 AM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
delvec19
i wanna hear the same song twice

This.
08:36 AM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
wall e
@mattobrien37
Agawam, MA
Male - 24 Years Old
What does Dana do in a tshirt if she can't awkwardly play with her long sleeves?
12:26 PM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
Staff Member
Worst character on the show. And aren't you like 26?

lol I just turned 20 a few months ago but sure

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version