Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 29 of 29
02:15 AM on 12/11/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
care to elaborate on this?

i wonder if jake garland will still be in this or not
around the time it came out, misha said they were going to try to remix/remaster it or something along those lines. i don't know if he said anything more on the topic or if they've made any moves to make it happen, but it's definitely something i'd be interested in hearing haha.
07:39 AM on 12/11/12
Jared Luttrell
VA punk pop.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really stoked on this, I know they're aware of the complaints with the production on GB so I can't really see them making the same mistake twice. That said I wish they could find a balance in musical style. The heavier guitar/drum parts are fantastic but I'm glad they got rid of the screaming, definitely will help them stand out. I think a sound similar to Conditions or Circa Surive would fit really well but they seem to want to do the punk rock thing.
08:35 AM on 12/11/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
care to elaborate on this?

i wonder if jake garland will still be in this or not

In turn, could you elaborate on the Jake bit? Did something happen?

To add the previous poster, Misha told me that they wanted to rework some parts of GB but with this new album announcement I doubt they would waste more time on that album. Personally, despite being initially disappointed with it I ended up really liking about 1/2 the songs (5 stars) and liked the other half (4 stars).
08:51 AM on 12/11/12
t00latef0rr0ses
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
User Info.
Actually enjoyed the last album despite what people say about it. Its a fun listen.
09:59 AM on 12/11/12
pepster50
User Info.
PLEASEEE BETTER PRODUCTION !
10:36 AM on 12/11/12
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
they will sound awful if they dont do chango again.. just like any band who goes somewhere after chango... last album ruled
10:47 AM on 12/11/12
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
User Info.
As long as their drummer is in the band, they will continue to go to Chango...sadly. It is because he works there
I know, but wasn't he touring full time with Memphis May Fire?
11:44 AM on 12/11/12
dmcaloon
www.facebook.com/The30thOfFebruary
User Info.
Yeah, don't love the production on GB at all. But seriously, plenty of bands take 3 years to release an album. I don't know why Broadway is the only one that gets pestered endlessly for it. They announced a release date, but it took a year longer, one of the delays giving them physical copies and a tour. Plenty of other bands are more deserving of the complaints.

I have faith they'll release this on time. And I believe it'll be awesome, too.
11:56 AM on 12/11/12
4thQuarterMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Still haven't checked out GB but I hope the new record will be good. 99% sure they'll go back to chango as jake is an engineer there. I think they just need to elaborate on their own style, if they fully commit to doing their own thing it could be awesome.
12:08 PM on 12/11/12
summerinb
User Info.
Really stoked on this, I know they're aware of the complaints with the production on GB so I can't really see them making the same mistake twice. That said I wish they could find a balance in musical style. The heavier guitar/drum parts are fantastic but I'm glad they got rid of the screaming, definitely will help them stand out. I think a sound similar to Conditions or Circa Surive would fit really well but they seem to want to do the punk rock thing.
I agree entirely with this statement.
09:39 PM on 12/11/12
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
yeah i hated gb hopefully this one picks back up
10:30 PM on 12/11/12
SupMikecheck
The Official @SupMikecheck
User Info.
GB was a good album but nothing close to the one before it, new one needs to be HEAVIER
11:34 PM on 12/11/12
lostprophetj
User Info.
Probably have a release date for spring next year, then summer, then fall, etc. I'm hoping this will better than Gentleman's Brawl, enjoyed that record, but they can still do better.
totally agree with you. Party at Sean's House was the only one I liked.
12:27 PM on 12/17/12
rushour144
User Info.
I know, but wasn't he touring full time with Memphis May Fire?
Yea, but he is still in the band.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version