AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Line-up Change News - Page 9
Displaying posts 120 - 133 of 133.
05:32 PM on 12/13/12
A Head
User Info.
Not sure why he gets all the hate he does.
05:54 PM on 12/13/12
sordanj
Philadelphia, PA
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Guarantee Phil will stay with IAA strictly as a studio band, but tour with AA and record their albums. He loves the shit out of IAA but I think Nick Sampson is more focused on his producer/engineer career to make it a full time gig. You can tell Phil is passionate about playing live so it looks like AA will give him the means to do that.
07:37 PM on 12/13/12
endmeasuredmile
What are you a girl or something?
User Info.
11:39 PM on 12/13/12
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
I actually didn't mind a few songs on the self titled with his vocals, but hearing songs from the new album with his new scream was just a bad experience.
11:03 AM on 12/14/12
jonesderek76
Contagious Waste of Time and Space
User Info.
Absolutely love Calebs cleans. Best part of the new album by a long shot. Look forward to seeing where he goes from here. Wish the best to the band too. Solid show both times I saw them.
12:52 PM on 12/14/12
JordanKTM
Right Back At It Again
User Info.
I actually didn't mind a few songs on the self titled with his vocals, but hearing songs from the new album with his new scream was just a bad experience.

He changed it so it'd be easier to do clean vocals
03:11 PM on 12/14/12
Noteros
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Man, no one has mentioned this yet? Property of Zack isn't a reliable source at all. The bassist is the only member who officially announced himself leaving. Caleb hasn't mentioned a thing. So either he's ignoring it and did leave (which would be extremely odd and immature really) or hes still in the band. Nothings official, for all we know Beartooth is just a side project. Don't assume things too quickly people.
05:37 PM on 12/14/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
Guarantee Phil will stay with IAA strictly as a studio band, but tour with AA and record their albums. He loves the shit out of IAA but I think Nick Sampson is more focused on his producer/engineer career to make it a full time gig. You can tell Phil is passionate about playing live so it looks like AA will give him the means to do that.
sounds good to me
11:40 AM on 12/26/12
CaptainVertigo
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I just don't like how inconsistent their lineup is. They've had more vocalists than studio album releases.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests