Ohaidere
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
People in the midwest get really bored.
08:21 AM on 12/16/12
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur
User Info.
It never said their entire livelihood was in the van. They just said that everything in their van was stolen.
Yeah. Them and every other band who keeps storing valuables in their van, regardless of the fact that one of these stories comes out every goddamn week. At some point there's some responsibility that needs to be taken on the part of the victim.
03:22 PM on 12/16/12
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
User Info.
It's still a robbery.
Not at all, actually.
03:46 AM on 12/17/12
Atavistic
User Info.
What Denny's? The area around the Firebird isn't particularly bad, I clicked this thinking they played at Pop's and went roaming around at 3am.
07:55 AM on 12/17/12
EastCoastKid20
User Info.
They probably just wanted their money back after that last album. Am I right?

Just kidding. Never listened to them. They're called Blessed The Fall. No thanks
08:28 AM on 12/17/12
reedard
User Info.
If you said "the band needs to be more responsible" you win. That's the correct answer. Shitheads are looking for a van pulling a trailer. When young folk with tattoos hop out of that fan the shitheads being to salivate. They know who these kids are and what is in the van.

Years ago, I worked for a band. I wasn't a musician as I have no talent so I TMed these gents. I had a few rules. I always kept the band cash. I didn't care if it was $20 or $2000. That money was in my pocket at all times. We hid all electronics when we parked the car. When we parked for dinner or whatever we always made sure the van was in view. We tried to make the van look as low key as possible. We didn't want to attract the attention of riff raff. And how many times was our shit stolen??!?!?! NEVER. In fact, we lost stuff at venues once or twice and those promoters mailed our shit back.

If you keep getting robbed or burglarized may you should take some steps to avoid it.
11:12 AM on 12/17/12
Lawliet
I have learned to love the lie
User Info.
robbery: the act, the practice, or an instance of robbing.

robbing: [def 3] to plunder or rifle (a house, shop, etc.).

seeeeeeeee yaaaaaa
06:33 PM on 12/20/12
PoisonedWithInk
Put Your Heart Where Your Mouth Is
User Info.
Thank you, I cannot begin to explain how irritating it is to live in the St. Louis area and hear people shit on St. Louis like it's Sodom and Gomorrah. It's not the best city but fuck, there are far worse cities in this country than St. Louis.
i love St Louis. i moved here from San Diego to go to st louis univsersity when i was 18. There are alot of bands who wont come to st louis anymore though. makes me sad :(
08:51 PM on 12/20/12
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
i love St Louis. i moved here from San Diego to go to st louis univsersity when i was 18. There are alot of bands who wont come to st louis anymore though. makes me sad :(

Yeah, it really blows. Hopefully that'll change in the future.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests