Username
Password

10:30 PM on 12/16/12 
User Info.
Farva2
Registered Member
Chino, CA
Male - 23 Years Old
Hot damn, great finale.This season took a bit of an unrealistic turn but I still loved the hell out of every episode and all of the oh shit moments. It's going to be a long wait until next september.
10:34 PM on 12/16/12 
User Info.
Chris M.
As a Canadian I've been loving the Tim Horton's product placement throughout the season.

As for the finale, loved it. Much better than the previous few episodes and it has me excited for season 3. Lots of possibilities from here.
10:38 PM on 12/16/12 
User Info.
RuckerPark
OutwardsInWords.com
Kansas
Male
any predictions? brody guilty or no?

saul the mole or no? i thought it odd for him to say (pardon my ignorance) an islamic prayer at the end?

also, i read the spoiler that someone posted last week about what would happen in this episode, not even upset that i did.
10:44 PM on 12/16/12 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Hi Mr. Meeseeks! I'm Mr. Meeseeks!
Dayton, OH
Male - 28 Years Old

saul the mole or no? i thought it odd for him to say (pardon my ignorance) an islamic prayer at the end?

also, i read the spoiler that someone posted last week about what would happen in this episode, not even upset that i did.

I'd say Brody looks innocent so far. Saul was speaking in Hebrew not Arabic.
11:09 PM on 12/16/12 
User Info.
domotime2
great googily moogily
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old

the thing is, if Saul isn't the mole, then who could it be that would matter? you know. in terms of major characters in the show, it's just Carrie and Saul now (and the family still).
11:24 PM on 12/16/12 
User Info.
chrisstahl
chris
Louisville, KY
Male - 29 Years Old
the thing is, if Saul isn't the mole, then who could it be that would matter? you know. in terms of major characters in the show, it's just Carrie and Saul now (and the family still).

I'm half asleep so my thoughts aren't 100% at the moment, but does there really need to be a mole for what happened to have happened? Assuming Brody is innocent, couldn't whoever else that was on U.S. Soil working with Nazir just have put the explosives in Brody's vehicle knowing that he would be at the ceremony, and know that his vehicle wouldn't be searched since he was supposed to be there, and then move it to that final location? I suppose it would have been difficult for a "terrorist" to have been able to get that close to move the vehicle in the first place. Saul knows the video that aired on national television of Brody is from way before, not current, but the American public doesn't. I hope Quinn is around next season, I never saw anything that said he was blown up too. Ah, 9 months is too long.
11:36 PM on 12/16/12 
User Info.
thursday727
Real Rock 'n' Rolla
Wick City, FL
Male - 26 Years Old

yeah i'm pretty sure that was in hebrew not arabic.
11:41 PM on 12/16/12 
User Info.
domotime2
great googily moogily
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
I'm half asleep so my thoughts aren't 100% at the moment, but does there really need to be a mole for what happened to have happened? Assuming Brody is innocent, couldn't whoever else that was on U.S. Soil working with Nazir just have put the explosives in Brody's vehicle knowing that he would be at the ceremony, and know that his vehicle wouldn't be searched since he was supposed to be there, and then move it to that final location? I suppose it would have been difficult for a "terrorist" to have been able to get that close to move the vehicle in the first place. Saul knows the video that aired on national television of Brody is from way before, not current, but the American public doesn't. I hope Quinn is around next season, I never saw anything that said he was blown up too. Ah, 9 months is too long.

well because we still havent put the pieces together of who the mole is from season 1. the guy who gave the prisoner the knife to kill himself in that one epsidoe....there's still a overall 'mole'
12:09 AM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
Troy, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Fantastic finale. Quinn solidified himself as someone who brings an important dynamic to this show. I can see Saul being groomed to take Estes' position, and eventually developing a strong working relationship with Quinn... they both have that unwavering moral fiber. The only other thing I can see happening with Saul is him retiring, yet still giving Carrie a hand when she needs it. I honestly expected Saul to be killed, with the whole being there for Nazir's ceremony.

Saul being revealed as the mole would cause this show to collapse on itself, I have faith that it's below the writers and that they know it.
01:19 AM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
PepsiOne
Los Angeles, CA
Male
well because we still havent put the pieces together of who the mole is from season 1. the guy who gave the prisoner the knife to kill himself in that one epsidoe....there's still a overall 'mole'

I thought, once we learned Brody was a terrorist, it was pretty much a common assumption that he's the one who gave the guy a razor during their scuffle? Unless I'm missing something.

I don't think, if there is a mole, that they necessarily need to make it an important character just for the sake of it being an important character. Saul's a fan favorite and probably their second strongest character, I doubt they make him a mole just because.
01:59 AM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
Ismael182
I'd love to turn you on
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
Wow, did not see that coming. I knew something big had to happen for the finale but not like that. Now I don't know whether to trust Brody or not anymore, again.
02:18 AM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
PepsiOne
Los Angeles, CA
Male
Hope they leave Brody off the show for a while
08:44 AM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
I hope everyone know the actor who plays Saul also plays Inigo Montoya, because I just found out and I'm shocked I didn't realize it.
08:51 AM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
wall e
Beware of hitchhiking ghosts!
Agawam, MA
Male - 24 Years Old
I hope everyone know the actor who plays Saul also plays Inigo Montoya, because I just found out and I'm shocked I didn't realize it.
Oh my god.

edit: Or should I say....inconceivable!
09:14 AM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
chrisstahl
chris
Louisville, KY
Male - 29 Years Old

This changes everything.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version