Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 36 of 36
09:25 PM on 12/20/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
Yeah, I think people just get burned out on the same bands. Like...some bands play my area 5-6 times a year and they downgrade venue sizes as they continue because people just won't come back to see them over and over.
Yeah man. Now bands are figuring, "Well, we can jump on that whole 10 year anniversary banwagon shit" and they come around to the same areas. Senses Fail is guilty of coming around the same areas a lot. How many different tours were they on to support the last album into the greatest hits album? At least 5-6. I live right outside NYC and there are novelty acts like The Dan Band that play the same show at least 4x a year in the same venue! I think the Saw Doctors and Blues Traveler come to Irving Plaza twice a year. All of them are great acts but the draw is just die hards and people who get 2 for 1 deals from Live Nation.
09:56 PM on 12/20/12
YouHaveNoClue
User Info.
John is a really, really smart guy. He wouldn't be doing this unless he knew that it could work out; I'm sure it'll all come together in time. and I"m definitely looking forward to it!

- Gunz
it was bad ass back in the day when galle, ring, and christian did the show on the beach in asbury park.. maybe 6-8K kids.
10:58 PM on 12/20/12
QuietThings430
Stop liking things.
User Info.
Looks like EmoGame 3 is coming out after all.
01:27 PM on 12/21/12
Satan Mamma
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What about us adults that, you know, don't play video games?

I am one of the over thirty festival goers that lacks the desire to play and the hand coordination (rheumatoid arthritis) to play video games, and goes for the music and to meet others. Where does that leave us, out in the cold? At least with the Twist program we all had a fair chance to win things. Just saying...
10:12 PM on 12/22/12
Shoorty0690
User Info.
Yeah, I can't imagine where this can be. Supposedly it's by iPlay America but I can't imagine it.
I hope not, but thats the rumor I hear. That place is no where near the size it needs to be for such a large festival. The only places I can think of are the race track or the the place they have the Monmouth County Fair.
04:18 AM on 12/24/12
larokr
it's back. lets go pens.
User Info.
I hope not, but thats the rumor I hear. That place is no where near the size it needs to be for such a large festival. The only places I can think of are the race track or the the place they have the Monmouth County Fair.

Completely agreed. The Freehold Raceway is a better size - but I don't know how it would work for the festival after going to Bamboozle in Asbury and the Meadowlands. I've only been to the track for Relay for Life events.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos